Betting Talk

Fri. Bases

mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Got very lucky and had my "Over" suspended and will be replayed from the <br>start tomorrow after a 2-2 halt after 7 innings-Houst/Cincy. Very lucky <br>to get out of that one! Won with Pedro easily and did some at 1.5 runs so <br>happy and won with Oak. once again with Haren and did some of that at 1.5 <br>runs also and collected so off to a good start for the week at 6-2 and <br>26-13-1 last 17 days and YTD is now at 93-53-3.<br>Today I like the Under in the Cubs/Nat's game a little. Then in the early <br>games we have a Gift from the baseball Gods as Houston with a June of 16-9 <br>second only to the Nationals 20-6, finds itself up against the Reds and <br>Luke Hudson who is 0-2 with a 8.35 over his past 3 games. He is 9-9-4 <br>versus the Astro's. The Astro's are 40-20 since 2002 against the Reds. <br>Another strong pick with out paying -250 or -300 is the Braves' Smoltz <br>over the Phillies and Padilla. Smoltz is 951,950,842 over his past 3 <br>while Padilla never goes over 5 innings and gives up 4 or 5 ER's in those <br>5 innings. He's the worst Phil. has got and their staff isn't the best <br>out there.<br>I also like the Angels and Byrd playing at KC with Hern. but this is my <br>weakest pick.<br>Oakland at home to the White Sox with Oak. going for their 8th straight. <br>Contreras versus Harden and Harden has been unbeatable since coming off <br>the DL with a two hitter and a one hitter in those two wins. Hot team, <br>Hot pitcher versus Contreras who is 0-2 with an 8.05 ERA lately. Also, <br>the Athletics face Garland Sat. and Buehrle Sun. and one of those games <br>will end their current winning streak at 8 or 9 games. I know this to be <br>true because I have studied the AL streaks so far this year and no team <br>has gone over 10 games in a row and that was achieved by only the <br>Yankees. Then we find 9 in a row by the White Sox and Texas and <br>Cleveland. 8 in a row by the WHite Sox twice and Balt. and the Angels. <br>So, somewhere in the 8 or 9 area should see a loss for Oakland. If <br>Garlans doesn't win Sat. then Buehrle is a Lock Sunday. Time will tell! <br>Happy 4th to all and Good Luck today!

Comments