Betting Talk

Giants +1.5 on the Run Line? thoughts

bklrbklr Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
also need the EXPERT picks for tonight.<br>Pushed twice today on both my wagers. Need to get over the hump.

Comments

• 19671967 Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Why is everybody on SF + 1.5?? I know they are hitting well, right now, <br>but is Corriea (sp) that good??? Peavy is lights out. I'm just asking so <br>that I can understand B/C I'm almost ready to fling a coin at Peavy. <br>Thoughts??
  • OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Not a terrible shot, as SD is poor covering the run and a half (about 35% <br>of the time), and maybe SF is on a mini run after the sweep. I took SD to <br>start a 4 game parlay that continues tomorrow on a small ticket. I don't <br>like the 1.5 either way enough to mess with it myself. Could easily see it <br>going both ways.
  • bklrbklr Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Thanx how do you feel about the TOTAL?
  • OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Another one that would seem to depend on SD's offense. Peavy will probably <br>give up 2 or 3 tops, and more likely 1 or 2, so the youngster called up <br>from AAA ball will decide this total. Too unpredictible for me....My <br>parlay starting with SD is only .2 of a unit, just for the gambler in me <br>that has to have something on one of the late games!