Betting Talk

TENNIS, I need replies, please

19671967 Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
I know shit about tennis. With that said. V Williams or L <br>Davenport?????????? TIA.

Comments

• 19671967 Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    ANYbody???????????? eom
  • MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I hate the Williams sisters, and their pompous father so my play would be <br>to take the ugly too tall davenport at +130.<br><br>How's that for a write up?<br><br>Good luck.
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I as well dont follow tennis like a good handicapper, I dont think the <br>williams sisters came into this tourny in tip top shape but. V. Williams <br>has made it this far so she must be wanting it again! It will be a good <br>match but I would agree go with Davenport!
  • 19671967 Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Davenport. Thanks a lot, LOL. That puss will pay more if she wins, that's <br>for sure. LOL.
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I think I heard the talking heads on SportsCenter say Venus is 3-1 against <br>Davenport, but I could be on the crack.
  • 19671967 Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Damn You PIX, LOL. I'm an American, so is Venus, so maybe I take Venus. <br>HMMMMMMMMMM.
  • BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    VENUS has the FIRE in her eye!!!<br>and does not have to deal with her sister<br>Davenport had a rough match last time out and just think she runs out of <br>gas.....
  • JackPotJackPot Member
    edited July 2005
    The last match Davenport played, she barely won. I actually had money on <br>her and about had a heart attack. She did not look good. <br><br>I think Venus wins this one.