Betting Talk

R. Harden gettin a li'l taste of Ozzy ball

SweetnessSweetness Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Rough 1st inning for the kid vs the best team in baseball. Get S. <br>Posednik on base and the trouble starts. Harden has thrown 36 pitches in <br>the first inning already, might be a short night for him.

Comments

• SweetnessSweetness Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I'd take this guy over a lot of center fielders in the league. Speed says <br>it all man! Doesn't have flashy stats besides s.b. but makes contact <br>unlike other Fucks(CORY PATTERSON).
  • mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Can you believe these White Sox pitchers walking in all these runs. This <br>is not the White Sox way of playing ball. I'm on Oakland and expected them <br>to win tonight but am surprised that the White Sox are giving them this <br>game on a silver platter.
  • SweetnessSweetness Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Your not kidding! Contreras is one sorry story. The guy is hopeless w/ no <br>control. Walks 7 guys in Four innings won't get it done. 10 total walks <br>given by the Sox. Thankfully just watched and enjoyed the game but man <br>Ozzy has got to be pissed w/ the pitching. Sometimes it shocks me how <br>these guys can't pitch a f'ing strike!!<br>GL tomorrow