Betting Talk

BIG JOE

b3akoheb3akohe Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
I think that even if you try to go 0-7 it will never happen .This is <br>amazing!!!!<br>Sucks for me because I took them all and lost about 1k<br>I usually just take a few but tonight for some reason I thought we will go <br>get them :)<br>Jut kidding partner...don't feel bad it happens. Just don't overreact and <br>dont start leaning towards overs. It workes both ways. Tonight you lost <br>all the unders tommorow you will loose all the overs. Stay cool and don't <br>let one bad day influence your decision-making process. You are the best <br>here and we all know that and trust you.<br>Keep them comming and keep true to your style!<br>Vinny

Comments

• BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    well had a bad night its going to happen<br>but like i have said before if you play somebodys games you need to play <br>them the same all the time<br>the worst thing in the world is to spot play a guy you follow.like my <br>plays - <br>yes we took a hit but if you are playing them at 100.00 a unit you are <br>still up 2608.00<br>if you are playing them for a nickle a play you are up 13,040.00.<br>i have learned in the past and have watched so many players say god damn <br>0-7 night you suck,you killed my bankroll<br>why because tonight they played all the plays on friday when they were <br>only playing 2-3 plays of the cappers on other days<br>never going to tell somebody how to bet with there money,but if its me i <br>play the guy i'm following and if i want to play something on my own great.<br>and something a old time bookmaker told me about 25 years ago<br>WHEN YOU HAVE A NICE WEEK AND WIN SOME DOUGH AND IT WON'T HURT YOUR <br>BANKROLL TAKE A FEW DOLLORS OUT AND BUY YOURSELF SOMETHING OR TAKE THE <br>FAMILY OUT FOR A NIGHT OR A WEEKEND GET AWAY...<br>We Bounce Back on Saturday<br>THANKS
  • 19671967 Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    That's why tonite did not hurt so bad ( a lil for sure). I've been <br>following for a coupla weeks. I'm ahead, overall. I just wished I had <br>started playing your totals from the beginning, LOL.
  • coachesplayscoachesplays Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    No sweat BIGJOE, keep on doing what you are doing. This stuff happens <br>sometimes but you are a consistent winner and that is absolutely all <br>anyone can ask for.<br><br>Touts make big money just hoping for the record you have.