Betting Talk

WIZARD IS IN THE HOUSE

BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Hell, I dont know if I just signed up for their website but I got it. I <br>am going to call right now and see what the fuck I signed up for, probably <br>$1K a month or something. Anyway, here it is.<br><br>Pick of the Day<br>Hollywood Park Race 4, #6 TAYLOR'S CANTADA<br>Maiden Claiming, 6 1/2 Furlongs, 3yo and up Fillies and Mares<br>Post Time 5:53 ET<br><br><br>(1) NICOLE AND KRISTA 20/1<br>(2) MEMORLY 3/1<br>(3) ICE FANTASY 10/1<br>(4) LION ROMANCE 10/1<br>(5) ELUSIVE BABE 5/2<br>(6) TAYLOR'S CANTADA 2/1<br>(7) THUNDER LADY 5/1<br><br><br>Pace Scenario: contest pace scenario with Ice Fantasy the early leader by <br>a slim margin.<br><br><br>Pick of the Day:<br># 6 TAYLOR'S CANTADA ran extremely well to contend for the win in her <br>debut June 5 before flattening out late. This was a very good effort <br>considering that Bill Spawr never has his first time starters cranked up <br>to win. However Spawr historically fires big with runners next out and <br>this filly should prove to be no exception. Three good works since that <br>start and Gomez picks up the mount.<br><br>Wagering Strategy:<br>Play # 6 TAYLOR'S CANTADA to WIN AND PLACE. Four unit Exacta partwheel # 6 <br>with #2, 5, 7. Reverse for two units. <br><br>A unit = your base wager. For example, if you are a $2 bettor, one unit <br>would equal $2. These are just suggestions, so please remember to wager <br>within your comfort level. Every effort has been made to ensure the <br>program numbers are correct but please double check before wagering.