Betting Talk

Hey you guys, look what the Wizard said.

cluelessclueless Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
From another site.<br><br>Infringing on copyright laws - The Wizard <br><br>
<br>
<br><br>This is the Wizard and I was informed by BRIS (brisnet.com) that someone <br>was posting my sheet, specifically the Pick of the Day, on this message <br>board. Customers pay good money for this product ($6) every day and it is <br>not right that someone is giving it away daily for hundreds of viewers to <br>access at no charge. It not only hurts the prices on these horses but it <br>is completely unfair to my loyal customers who support this and other <br>products.<br><br>I have notified the webmaster about this situation. Please discontinue <br>doing this immediately. Thank you.<br>Sincerely,<br>Michael Kipness<br>The Wizard<br>Brisnet.com

Comments

• cluelessclueless Banned
    edited July 2005
    We are all his loyal customers, but, his cheapo loyal customers is more <br>appropriate! HAHAHA
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    if that happens here then we just email it to each other everyday. <br>Probably better for us anyway, because like I posted yesterday and like he <br>just said.<br><br><br>When he picks horses, they dont start at horrible odds, they go to <br>horrible odds because of all the people that are playing them.
  • BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    such as Weezards Play of the Day....lol
    edited July 2005
    If I buy a pick and call 10 of my buddies about it, I am not doing <br>anything wrong. We do in fact buy it every day.
  • TrifectaTrifecta Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    that's exactly right, he's just upset that he's not getting the $ from <br>everyone else that sees it.
  • coachesplayscoachesplays Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I will comment on the wizards picks. I have played them a couple of times <br>only. The prices are way too short and you have to risk too much to get <br>any return at all. These posts aren't hurting the odds of the horses. As <br>a matter of fact, I know the offshore betting does not affect the prices <br>of the horses and the TVG and youbet wagering is probably not enough to <br>matter either. He just picks all favorites and they get bet down a lot in <br>most races.<br><br>Now I am not saying you can't win with him but I don't have the balls to <br>bet what he says and lay the units he says and put enough on it at the <br>same time to win anything.<br><br>Good luck guys.
    edited July 2005
    If it ever came down to it I would say. Hey guys, on Sunday, (my day), I <br>am playing a real good race. BLAH BLAH.
    edited July 2005
    Take a look at his stakes package, they are huge races with millions being <br>bet. Odds are usually better, and all you have to do is hit one tri and <br>you make cash!
  • dickiedickie Banned
    edited July 2005
    easy enough...some just post the info as the the "TIP OF THE DAY" without <br>any write up just the play itself example.<br><br>Churchill Race 4 - Horse #1 - #2/#3#6 TRI BOX .<br><br>that way it has no relation to HIS PAID PICK.