Betting Talk

Sat. Bases

mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
What a day ! 5 - 0 ! Won the Under barely in the Cub game by a .5 a run <br>and the my two top picks came thru easily as Houston and Atlanta both went <br>according to plan and my weak pick the Angels won easily and then Oak. <br>went just as I thought except those 6 walks are what won it not the <br>Athletics hitting which went cold. Will watch todays game between these <br>two powers. So, I went 5-0 Fri. and 11-2 for the week and 31-13-1 last 18 <br>days and 98-53-3 YTD.<br><br>Today looks kind of tough to me. First early game I like a little is Clev <br>and Millwood at Balt. and Cabrera. O's cold right now and Indians hot and <br>Millwood has given up 2 or less ER's in 6 of his last 7 games. Cabrera <br>not all that bad but the O's have lost 5 of his last 6 starts.<br><br>Tonight I love the Angels again at KC - Colon versus Lima should be <br>another easy win for LAA and if you want to live dangerously the 1.5 run <br>line will bring the odds down. I don't like to use it much myself. <br><br>Kind of like the Dodgers over Arizona as Vargas one of the poor pitchers <br>going today but Lowe isn't all that much and I just don't have a good <br>feeling about today so am going to limit my choices to those two and pass <br>on the Dodgers. Also like Washington again but Armas is their worst guy <br>so passing here too. Mets with Benson should beat Fla. but Moehler has a <br>good ERA and Whip and is okay on the road and loses a lot of one runs <br>games which will turn around for him eventually so will watch this one <br>too.Good Luck!

Comments

• ChiTownShepChiTownShep Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Congrats on that under in Wrigley. You were right--it was nip and tuck. <br>GL with today's plays.