Betting Talk

Coachesplays July 2

coachesplayscoachesplays Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
345-296 -1843<br><br>Whew, how about those cubbies yesterday. A home run called back. Then <br>the same guy (Burnitz) hits a double. Gets to third with one out down <br>4-3. Just hit it to the left side or hit a fly ball and we got a tie ball <br>game. NOOOOOOOOO. He gets picked off 3rd base. Only the subbiee <br>cubbiees. <br><br>Okay, that's enough.<br><br>2 unit plays on:<br><br>Philly / Atl over 9 -131<br><br>Philly - 1 1/2 runs +146 Atl (Myers will pitch well today and Philly will <br>hit Ramirez,many jacks I hope)<br><br>4 unit play on<br><br>NYM -129 Florida<br>NYM coming to life. I liked the fact that they fought back last night. <br>Beltran, Cameron, and Reyes starting to heat it up a bit. Moehler for <br>Florida has a .300 batting average against on the road and I think today <br>he gets beat.<br><br><br>6 units on <br>Philly -146 Atlanta<br><br>Glad to see a couple other cappers I know on this one as well.

Comments

• ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    ive never asked, what do you coach
  • coachesplayscoachesplays Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Head high school football coach
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    what state are you in?<br><br><br>I coached baseball for Gainesville high school when I was there going to <br>UF. Only Head JV coach, but we had a blast. Went 21-3 my last year there