Betting Talk

A pick on every MLB game

ProduceProduce Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Starting something today, going to try and do it everyday if I can. Going <br>to pick a side on every single MLB game, along with an O/U. Ill keep unit <br>totals daily. Also, each play will have a small write up.<br><br><br>Cleveland -105 and under -120 = Millwood is throwing great, cleveland is <br>money on the road. Under is 13-3 in Balt's last 16 at home. Millwood is <br>under 6-1 in last 7. Line is at 9 <br><br>Seattle -120 and under at -110 = Seattle is hitting Lefties at .329 and <br>texas is skidding. Im going to pound the under at 3 units though. These <br>teams give these pitchers NO RUNS. and seattle is 8-2 under in last 10 at <br>home, Texas is under 6-2 last 8 on road. Line is 9.5<br><br>Boston -200/under 10 = While the Jays hit lefties well, they dont hit them <br>as well on the road. I dont think boston drops 2 in a row at home, <br>especially with Wells on the mound. Ill take the under in this game, with <br>all those runs yesterday I dont think Toronto puts up more than 3-4 today. <br>I say the SOX take this game 6-3 or so. Under is at 10. I would stay FAR <br>away from this game if I wasnt taking every game though.<br><br><br>Detriot +160/under -120 = Detriot is playing better and the Yanks arent <br>hitting. If detriot doesnt score 8 or the yanks bats dont come alive, I <br>dont think this gets over the total of 9.5. <br><br>Angels -230/ under -120 = Bartolo should crush this lineup of chumps. <br>Under because bartolo might not give up more than 2 and the angles wont <br>need 8+ to win. They go under 9.5<br><br>Minn -185 / over -120. Drays suck at home. Minnesota isnt playing much <br>better but I think the Twins get this one against a new pitcher. Ill take <br>over 9 in this game. They got 11 yesterday and that was when Santana was <br>on the hill.<br><br>Whitesox -115/ under -120. Whitesox win today with Garland on the hill. <br>Also taking the under at 3 units. These teams dont score, and 2 good <br>pitchers throwing. 8.5 is low, but not too low for these teams.<br><br>Mets -130/over 100 = Benson throwing well and the Mets are a much better <br>home team than road team. And the marlins arent that good on the road. I <br>like over 8.5. These teams have combined for 11.3 for these 2 pitchers in <br>their last 3 starts each. Neither are lights out.<br><br>Atlanta +140/ over -110. I like Atlanta in this game just because the <br>situation is about even with Atlanta owned Philly, but philly owning <br>lefties at home. Ill take the dog in that situation. Taking the over <br>because Atl is hot and scoring runs daily, and philly should get a bunch <br>against a lefty. Over 9.5 do it<br><br>Cubs -145/ Over -110 = Cubs put up a bunch today. Ump is 5-2 o/u in last <br>7. Armas sucks, its that simple. Williams isnt much better though. At 8.5 <br>this game could go WAY over. Another 3 unit play on the total for this <br>game.<br><br>Dodgers -170/over -130 = Ill take the Dodgers but I dont like that big <br>number with it. LA is playing well at home and vargas sucks. These teams <br>might put up 15 in this game, lets bang another 3 unit play with these 2 <br>garbage pitchers throwing. Not to mention both bullpens are little <br>leaguers. 8.5 over, Bang it, do it<br><br>Houston 140/over 100 = Houston is 15-5 against the reds, and the reds are <br>only getting worse this year. The Reds do hit lefties ok, as shown <br>yesterday. Which is a great reason to play the over at 10, I say 2 units <br>on this. They might break 50 in this game, but these teams are so <br>unpredictable that it isnt worth 3 units. Over 10, hit it<br><br>Brewers -150/ under -120. Brewers hit lefties well and its this guy first <br>start. Under because even if the brewers BLOW UP and get 5!?!? the Pirates <br>might not score too many against even this garbage pitcher. Under 8.5<br><br>St louis -240/ under -120 = Rockies suck on road, cards play well at home. <br>Taking the under at 9.5 These 2 pitchers are getting rocked lately, so I <br>need one of them to shut the other one down a bit for this to happen. But <br>Marquis is due to not give up 8..... Under 9.5<br><br>Cinci -110/ over -125 = Cinci because Astacio is HORRIBLE and ortiz is one <br>of Cinci's better pitchers. I also predict a split in this double header, <br>hope Im on the right side twice!!! Also think atleast one game will go <br>over if not both. Ill go over again at 10.5 <br><br>San Fran +180/ under -120. These teams are playing like garbage, but the <br>Padres cant hit lefties at home. At this price lets hope the giants can <br>manage 3-4 runs to win. Under like thunder. Padres cant hit lefites and <br>neither of these pitchers get any run support, averaging 6 rpg COMBINED in <br>last 3 starts. 2 unit play at under 8.5<br><br><br><br>Thats the card for today. Record is 0-0. Suck it

Comments

• BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    with your melons? Id be glad to give you a hand...lol. Like the idea. <br>Might be a lot of work though! Are you playing every game also?
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    I would be playing every game but my book isnt working. Something wrong <br>with the online site and the phones are jammed. Its a small book where <br>they only take agents players. I have no idea how many people bet through <br>them but my "agent" only has like 30 guys playing. Im sure they have a lot <br>of agents though. Anyway, I havent been able to get through since last <br>night around 8pm. <br><br>This might be another good reason to use a popular book like 5dimes or <br>Pinn
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    obviously 2 of these games already started, but since Im losing both of <br>them, its safe to say I didnt post this late to win the early game. Im an <br>idiot.<br><br>Lets just hope the totals get there to save those picks