Betting Talk

Here is a very good poem from my Sister

dubpoetdubpoet Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
The Education I Have Experienced<br><br><br><br>All I ever wanted was a word, declaration or a remark<br>Of respect or affection- in spite of the criticisms you bark<br><br>In my head inventing such reveries....<br>In reality- just my empty fantasies<br><br>Each communication with you initiates a type of slaying<br>Flawlessly piercing my soul- at no time flaying<br><br>Being direct and straightforward without vindication<br>Here is my well-taught corresponding declaration<br><br>Your irrelevant innuendos and accusation<br>Have another name- character assassination<br><br>Please remember sarcastic statements once made<br>Sometimes not even in an eternity can fade<br><br>Faultfinding comments bringing moments of pleasure and superiority<br>Just masquerade poor self-esteem, private pain and inferiority<br><br>Errecting barricades to any all considerations of intimacy<br>Concealing any acknowledgment of your own vulnerability<br><br>With an egotistical need to constantly be right<br>You made it impossible to see the fact- that I was bright<br><br>In no way fathoming the real me- what an unnecassary tragedy!<br>Leaving only detriment to be achieved by this unfortunate calamity<br><br>For your devoided love- I forgo the battle<br>In this particular snare- I will no longer rattle<br><br>Don't you see?- constant demeaning harms both you and I<br>And the suffering actually never merits the temporary high<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>You are all welcome for this !

Comments

• corvettecorvette Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Remind me never to get her upset with me.