Betting Talk

Sat MLB and a CFL pick...

ReidpipeReidpipe Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Went 5-3 in MLB for +2.55 units on Friday.. <br><br>MLB season record: 247-223 +33.67 units on the season.<br><br>St.Louis -1.5 -115 (Marquis vs Wright) Not a huge fan of Marquis but the <br>combination of the Cards big bats and Rockies horrible on the road make me <br>side with the Cards here..<br><br>San Diego -1 -140 (Fassero vs Williams) Woody pitching pretty decent this <br>year,, I will fade Fassero anytime I get a chance..<br><br>New York -1 -140 (Mussina vs Douglass) *2units* I think the Yanks bounce <br>back here today,, can't see Douglass shutting them down here<br><br>LAA Angels -1.5 -147 (Colon vs Lima) *2units*<br>Big pitching mismatch here.. Angels the much better team to begin with..<br><br>CWS/Oak under 8.5 -110 (Garland vs Saarloos) 2 good pitchers on the mound <br>coupled with teams that normally don't score a bunch of runs,,, take a <br>shot with the under here<br><br><br>CFL pick<br>CFL straight wagers: 3-0 (+3 units)<br>Parlays and teasers: 1-1 <br><br>Saskatchewan -2.5 -110 1 unit<br>The Green Riders are a very solid team,, great defence,, 2 very good RB's <br>and a very solid receiving corps,, their only big question this year was <br>the QB position after losing QB Henry Burress to Calgary.. Could Nealon <br>Greene fill the big shoes Burress left after taking his club to a missed <br>chipshot field goal away from the Grey Cup game..?? So far Greene looks <br>solid,, he was pegged to be the #1 last year but broke his leg in the <br>first game of the year and it was all Burress from there.. Hamilton is a <br>decent club as well with a solid D,, but their offence led by old man <br>Danny McManus just doesn't rate up to par with the Riders.. I look for <br>Saskatchewan to pull out a close Road win here by a TD or so..

Comments

• ReidpipeReidpipe Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    not sure if you get that channel south of the border but apparently some <br>areas of the states do..