Betting Talk

Opinions from the Board, Please!

footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
I am going to close out the Carib account... I want to lay the balance on <br>a top play tonight. Either it will win and I will transfer it to another <br>of my books or it will go down like a Russian MIG and I won't have to <br>worry about it, it will be empty. Any sport, any decent price... give me <br>your feedback for tonight's remaining events, please.

Comments

• ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    I like san fran under, but get other opinions
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    #P-6100885<br>07/02 06:04 pm -$XX.XX Placed Parlay to win $XXX.XX<br><br>Phoenix Mercury vs Los Angeles Sparks (NBA TV) Under 141<br><br>New York Liberty vs SA Silver Stars (NBA TV) New York Liberty<br><br>Pirates (Z Duke) vs Brewers (V Santos) Brewers -1.5 +140<br><br>Rockies (JM Wright) vs Cardinals (J Marquis) Under 9.5 -115<br><br>Devil Rays (S McClung) vs Twins (K Lohse) Over 9.5 -110<br><br>White Sox (J Garland) vs Athletics (K Saarloos) Under 8.5 -110
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    any oakland or chicago stats dont really matter unless they are this years <br>stats. These two teams have had a huge make over. Of course the whitesox <br>have a losing record against Oakland on the road. They were facing zito, <br>hudson and mulder.<br><br>all that said, they are still 1-3 vs oakland on the road this year.
  • ChiTownShepChiTownShep Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Semi-Contrarian play with the over in OAK. <br><br>Ed Montague is behind the plate. He averages 12.45 runs per game his last <br>5 and 11.42 runs overall. This season he is 13-1 over in totals.
  • TikiIslandTikiIsland Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Garland also threw a Shutout againist Oakland this year. I think it was <br>6-0 so tread lightly
    edited July 2005
    Thanks to everyone so far... maybe BigJoe's WNBA is a good play...
  • BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    white soxs/a's over 8.5<br>NAIL IT!!
  • BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    WNBA<br>New York pk<br>yes footballpix i am on this one big!!
  • coachesplayscoachesplays Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Fassero getting hit at a .295 clip on the road. Last year his batting <br>average against as a starter was .306<br><br>Williams has a 1.15 WHIP at home for SD. After losing a few and SD has <br>won Woody's last two.<br><br>SD is 25-16 at home while SF is 17-22.<br><br>It isn't a good set up over the long haul but for a one game do or die <br>bet, I play against SF because I really don't think they care. <br><br>This might be the most mental stat of all.<br><br>Fassero has pitched in 10 games for SF as a starter or a reliever this <br>year. THEY HAVE ONLY WON 1 of those games. I think when he pitches, they <br>think they will lose.
    edited July 2005
    You big on that? Stronger than the WNBA play?<br><br>I promise not to bash if it goes in the crapper...
  • BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    i played the <br>white soxs/a's over + new york in the wnba for the same.<br>take your choice<br>i think you will see some runs scored in the baseball game tonight
    edited July 2005
    your numbers make sense... the only concern is AAA's Fun Stat today, which <br>is on SF.<br>Of course, I am probably making too much of it but he IS 14-5 on these <br>damn Fun Stats!
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    San Diego isnt scoring runs and neither are the Giants. This game comes <br>down to a homerun by some AA player
    edited July 2005
    thanks again BigJoe, ChiTown, Produce, BadCo, Coachesplays and sorry if I <br>forgot anyone. The HP Ump angle clinched the A's play for me and BigJoe <br>knows WNBA better than I know my address....<br><br><br><br>#P-6101285<br>07/02 07:43 pm -$ XXX.XX Placed Parlay to win $XXXX.XX <br><br>New York Liberty vs SA Silver Stars (NBA TV) New York Liberty<br><br>White Sox (J Garland) vs Athletics (K Saarloos) Over 8.5 -105
  • BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    good luck tonight<br>hope you cash the sucker....
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    hope you win. Send the NBA photos. Call when you can
    edited July 2005
    Thanks, I will send pictures ASAP. It's like 70 items. <br>I can't go anywhere since PCH is bumper to bumper so I may stay home and <br>drink some wine. At least I won't be bored. <br>This town sucks on the holiday weekends, it's gridlock.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Hookers do housecalls
    edited July 2005
    Maybe on the Beeline or in Cocoa... out here the hookers are actresses
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    haha. Well call me when you are bored. Im not doing anything either. About <br>to run and get a pizza or something