Betting Talk

? for those who follow services....

TrolldawgTrolldawg Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Who has been better consistently in football? PPP or Dr. Bob's?<br><br>I believe I read somewhere where these two were formerly partners and then <br>split.....but continue to use much of the same system for making picks <br>(and therefore likely have many of the same plays). <br><br>PPP seems to release a lot more plays on any given Saturday, but I wasn't <br>sure which one was more accurate % wise. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Guru, AAA, and I (sorry, I know it sounds like self promotion) all have <br>proven track records. All are verifiable here. Just my opinion.
  • BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    you can't go wrong with those 3.<br>Footballpix<br>AAA<br>GURU<br>AND EDWARD IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.<br>and there are a few good cappers on this site that i would put up against <br>any service.<br>just like this year in hoops not many services could put up the numbers <br>some of us guys had!!
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    I agree that some individual cappers did great in baskets this year. But <br>the main thing about the board is you get a bunch of different thoughts <br>from a ton of people. If a few of the good cappers are on the same game <br>then the odds have to be huge in your favor.<br><br>Players like Big Joe, AAA, pats, etc are all good to watch and you dont <br>have to follow a single poster, just learn from all them and save your <br>money from the services
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    and I would add that there are others that post here who do very well, <br>even though they are not actual sevices. This is a great forum for sharing <br>info.
  • BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    could not have said it better.