Betting Talk

One A Day

briansbrians Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Record 40-20 For produce lol<br><br>Produce i agree 100000000 % keep records its a must in the One A Days.<br><br>You will find the best cappers right here in the One A Days I truly <br>beleive that.<br><br>We are not Pros that can pick 4 or 5 a day.<br><br>But we sure can pick one.<br><br><br><br>Dr Pepper you Ok or are you choking on my dust.lol<br><br>SWEETNESS Is the king of Chicago. GREAT CALL THANKS. I want to have sex <br>with you LOL KIDDING.<br><br><br>NEJIM another winner and thank you.<br><br>Rooti Good thing ur girls are gonna go on tour they will need to support <br>ur Habit. LOL KIDDING<br><br><br>I will ride the TEXAS team again i dont know the odds Carib is down and <br>thats where i get the odds<br><br><br>Only if the camera man pitches u know RODGERS.

Comments

• Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    WE RAN OUT YESTERDAY...RECORD 18-8...FINGER LAKES RACE 3 COWPET <br>BAY...across the board...w2w
  • rootirooti Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    28-27 record (-1 unit) thnaks to my double loss with Atlanta. maybe the <br>braves were paying more attention on the way to the stadium to all the lil <br>hotties that were attending the Live 8 concert in Philly...whew... if my <br>kids dressed like that...to the moon!!! saw more cooter cleavage and hard <br>nips there then at the beaches here in Naples.<br>Going with the Cameraman and Texas to beat Moyer up (-115 at Pinny right <br>now)<br>brians...my one kid is taking pre-med courses at night at UW Madison, even <br>though she is a junior in high school (no golf money there) and my <br>youngest is exploring the Mayan ruins this summer and wants to become a <br>geologist or archeologist (again no golf money to support Dad)<br>maybe things will change. They are both going to try to qualify to play in <br>the US Womens Amateur tournament next year.<br>gl to all
  • NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Win with NYY on Sat.Jun1-July2nd 20-15 +$626<br>Today Hou.Clemens -$148
  • SweetnessSweetness Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Nice winner on The Chi White Sox last night w/Garland + now the A's get to <br>face the tough lefty ace BUehrle who is unhittable of late.<br>Zito on the other side has his big breaking ball as always going for him <br>but the White Sox like to run/steal bases so look for them to take <br>advantage of his slooow curve with men on base. Aggressive Ozzy ball. Sox <br>take the game and series today.<br>...........................<br>Chicago White Sox -120<br><br>Rec: 36-24 +$$910 (18-8 betting on/vs Chicago teams)<br>...........................<br>GL today guys and thanks Brians you F'n Fruitcake.lol Nice call also on <br>Tex yest,was w/ ya and w/ya today too.
  • NEJimNEJim Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    sorry hit wrong # brians whant to win fair!
  • dubpoetdubpoet Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    STL chalk a little bit 23-11
  • JPJAXXJPJAXX Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Playing MILWAUKEE winner of 3 straight,<br>against Pitt. loser of 5 straight and on the <br>road. Best of luck !!
  • BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    Cleveland Indians