Betting Talk

MONSTER Mlb Pick the Lock added play 220pm

dubpoetdubpoet Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
MONTER PLAY CUBS -212 20 units ml<br><br><br>Cubs -121 (5 units) pinny for tracker forum<br><br><br><br>Monster Alert! Play or be square

Comments

• rootirooti Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    thanks dub, needed one more lock for 5team
  • BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    yes sir<br>we nailed the cubs today<br>Good Luck.....
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Thats a classic comment.<br><br><br><br>Needing 1 more lock..... If I ever had 1 "lock" play I would pee my pants
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    who is we? I see you say that all the time. Do you split your bets with <br>someone or are you part of a service?
  • BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    we is me<br>just sounds better than I<br>I like this<br>I played that<br>just does not sound right
  • dubpoetdubpoet Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    yep its that time again.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Understood. <br><br><br>Goodluck with your sides today. Hopefully totals keep on cruising and <br>sides pick up a few units along the way too
  • dubpoetdubpoet Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    damn forums play We is us and Good Luck
  • BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    thank you<br>hope you sweep the board also....
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    easy big fellow, come back down to earth
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Big Joe, thanks, but Im actually not betting yet again today. Testing to <br>see what happens in this pick all the games theory I have.<br><br><br>I actually think Ill find a few patterns in this and be able to take <br>advantage of it. Yesterday totals went well at 9-6. And the more than 1 <br>unit plays broke even, but the 1 unit plays lose money along with the <br>sides.<br><br>Ill find a grove with it somewhere
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    You are certianly in the right business to find your "grove"... <br><br>hehe<br><br>I hope everyone makes a TON of cash today, I am also sitting this one out. <br>Yesterday was a joke.<br><br>Looks like a beach day, certainly can't drive anywhere. Every yahoo with a <br>set of car keys is on the road.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    I could tell you got a little tipsy last night. <br><br><br>Its nice that you have all day to sit around and take the pictures of the <br>jerseys you need to send me! haha