Betting Talk

OUR ONE A DAY WON

Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
$4.60 $3.50 $2.90...I guess the good wishes for my success are <br>working...lol...w2w

Comments

• coachesplayscoachesplays Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    congratulations again. I only play horses on Pinnacle and they dont do <br>Finger Lakes. Is that a really small park or something? Thought you <br>might know.<br><br>I was pulling for you though.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    I knew all I had to do was say goodluck.<br><br><br>Goodluck in your next few post, reporting to us on how each and every one <br>of your picks do.<br><br><br>Thanks and goodluck!
  • Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    It is a small track but the purses are getting bigger since they added <br>slots.w2w
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    hey, I honestly do want the guy to win. I have no reason at all to wish <br>losing money on this guy. Nor would I ever wish that on anyone on the <br>board.<br><br>I just wish he would keep a running record of his posted picks so we would <br>know how he was doing. If I was crushing the horses I wouldnt mind <br>everyone knowing I was doing that well. On the other hand, I can see why <br>you wouldnt post a record if you werent winning. Who knows!
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    he gives a total for certain tracks not all tracks. <br><br>And we wouldnt be talking on this thread right now if he didnt post every <br>time a play of his won.
  • dickiedickie Banned
    edited July 2005
    who the f*ck made you the records god ? why in the world do certain <br>individuals feel the need to consistently attack the same person? produce <br>stay the f*ck out of W2W threads. I think it is important for him to <br>highlight his wins. The moderator needs to ban your ass.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    If you want to ask someone about records or plays you are allowed to.<br><br><br>FBP covered this last week, you might as well move on with this because Im <br>allowed to ask about records and picks. You are wasting your breath