Betting Talk

This really happened to Produce...

AAASportsAAASports Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
A duck goes into a Produce's store and says, "Do you have any grapes..<br><br>Produce says "No."<br><br>The duck comes back in an hour and says, "Do you have any grapes?"<br><br>Produce says, "No, I told you I didn't have any grapes."<br><br>The duck comes back in another hour and says, "Do you have any grapes?"<br><br>Produce says, "No I told you I didn't have any grapes and if you ask me <br>again I'll nail your tail to the floor."<br><br>The duck comes back in another hour and says, "Do you have any nails?"<br><br>Produce says "No"<br><br>The duck says, "Do you have any grapes?"<br><br>(smile)

Comments

• fishfish Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    one of the best ball busters !!<br>LOL
  • AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited July 2005
    Hate for Produce?? I persoanlly think he is one of the coolest posters <br>here...I thought he would enjoy re-living that day the duck came in.....
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    the reason that people have a problem here with me is this:<br><br><br><br>1) I question picks, sometimes because I dont agree but normally because I <br>want to know "why" and not just blindly play their picks.<br><br>2) I picked on W2W which is a crowd favorite here. The reason I picked on <br>him is because the guy gets crushed on a consistant basis and I pointed it <br>out one day.<br><br>3) When there is an error with record or something I normally see it <br>because I generally read every post that is made<br><br>4) I called out another poster, Marquis, because of his "10 unit plays" <br>that were getting crushed as well. I brought proof and it was settled, but <br>is still brought up<br><br>5) people love to kiss each others asses here. Someone loses 5 games then <br>wins 1 game and 9 people post about how they are happy they won that game. <br>Then the guy that just lost 5 games, makes a new post talking about his <br>solo win for the day.<br><br><br>Congrats!!