Betting Talk

Fine, Im done for the day

ProduceProduce Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Have a great day and I hope all your picks win.<br><br><br>If you dont want me to question a pick or ask you a question, then Id <br>suggest not posting or just dont respond to me when I ask you the <br>question. Its really that simple. If you dont say anything back to me, Ill <br>get the picture. <br><br>It seems like some of you post here to feel good about yourself, not to <br>make money. I read the board and try to learn to make money. Im not here <br>for you to tell me that I had a good day, or that you enjoyed my write up. <br>Save it. Im a big boy and I know when I had a good day and I know when I <br>have bad days. I know when I lose 5 picks in a row that Im not going to <br>make a new post on my first winner. I dont need the attention and I dont <br>care if you think Im a good handicapper. <br><br><br>Bottom line, Im here to make money. Im here to learn about handicapping. <br>Thanks to those that answer questions, like Big Joe, AAA, brains, etc. Its <br>a real big help and I appreciate it more than you know. If you dont like <br>me, I can only assume that I piss you off by asking questions. Im allowed <br>to, get over it.<br><br><br>Have a good day

Comments

• dickiedickie Banned
    edited July 2005
    your a poor excuse for a sportsbettor & individual.
  • dickiedickie Banned
    edited July 2005
    you post im done for the day. not im done harrassing posters.