Betting Talk

Betting the Farm, 7/5/05

ProduceProduce Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Total recap is now this. 29-25 for +4.26 units. <br><br>The 3 unit plays going 4-2. <br>The 2 unit plays going 4-2.<br><br>totals are 14-11<br>sides are 15-14<br><br><br>Baltimore +180/ over 9 -110 = baltimore had won 5 of the last 7 against <br>NYY. Lopez beat them twice this year already. Away team is 9-1 in Timmons' <br>last 10. Ill take the road dog at this huge number with all this going for <br>me. Also, taking the over on this one. This is not a strong play, but <br>these teams do put up runs against each other. Mora is back for baltimore <br>and seems to be producing.<br><br>Detriot +135/over 8.5 -110 = Maroth doesnt give up many runs, only problem <br>is he rarely gets support. Well the tigers own Westbrook. In 2 outing this <br>year against detriot, he got touched up for 21 runs. WOW! Ill take detriot <br>as a dog here. Over 8.5 though. Detriot gets enough to win, and cleveland <br>still gets 3-4 in a losing effort<br><br>Oakland -125/ under 9 -115 = Oakland just because they are streaking. I <br>think this is an even match, Jays been playing well as of late and the As <br>arent good on the road. But I dont like betting against a hot team in an <br>even match up. Under like thunder though!. 2 unit play on the under at 9. <br>They are a combined 29 games over .500 with the UNDER. Oakland is 12-23 <br>o/u on the road this year. Under 9 is a nice play here.<br><br>Tampa Bay +250/ Over 9 -110 = Taking tampa at a huge dog because they beat <br>Garcia already this year, and won when hendrickson pitched vs Whitesox. <br>Getting a huge number and taking a shot. Over 9 because tampa plays 25-15 <br>o/u on the road this year. If tampa losing the sox will get a bunch, and <br>even if tampa wins they will need a bunch because hendrickson isnt <br>shutting the sox out.<br><br>Texas -110/ over 10.5 -110. Just taking a shot with texas to rough up <br>wakefield today. Wake has had 5 good starts in a row, but I dont believe <br>in this guy. I say the knuckler gets hit around today. Over is not a <br>strong play, but I think its a better play. Boston could get 5-7 and still <br>lose here. <br><br>Seattle -105/ under 9 -120 = Seattle has won 4 straight in KC and 8 <br>straight against KC. KC sucks, but so does seattle. In this game anything <br>could happen, including MLB shutting these 2 franchises down permanently. <br>Ill take the under because these games tend to be 1 team scoring and the <br>other getting nothing. Hopefully we get a 5-1 game today.<br><br>Angels -150/ Over 9 -120 = I hate betting with an unknown factor. But <br>santana isnt that good and the other guy is on his 1st start. Angels <br>should win this game and protect santana enough. Over should be nice with <br>these 2 guys throwing. Santana gets hit around and the new guy is facing a <br>tough team and lineup.<br><br>Washington +155/over 7 105= Just taking a shot with the Nats to hit pedro <br>for a few then get to the bullpen by the 7th and get a few more. If loaiza <br>can hold the shitty mets lineup down for a few innings the Nats have a <br>chance as a nice dog here. Ill take the over because 1 inning could screw <br>up a 7 run total here. And with the mets and the mets bullpen in the game, <br>1 inning being screwed up is almost a sure thing. <br><br>Philly -120/ over 9 -110 = BATTLE OF THE GARBAGE!!! Wow the stats on these <br>2 teams will blow your mind. The 2 pitchers are getting 3.7 rpg COMBINED <br>as support, while giving up 13.7 rpg combined. Only a 10 run difference. <br>Pit is 1-4 in last 5 at home. Philly is 3-7 in the last 10 away meetings. <br>They are 5-16 in their last 21 combined games. Someone has to win....who <br>wants it?!?! Over 9 because both pitchers suck and 1 team has to come <br>alive at the plate or the game will go on forever.<br><br>Marlins -200/ over 7 -120 = marlins hit lefties good at home. Maybe <br>beckett finally steps up with a good game. Brewers cant beat florida in <br>florida for some reason. In bell's last 10 BHP the home team is 9-1. <br>Taking the over because beckett isnt lights out and the marlins hit <br>lefties well at home.<br><br>Braves -110/ over 9 -110 = Braves are winning, cubs arent. Going with the <br>hot team in an even match up today, and I get the home team as well, nice <br>bonus. Braves also hit Maddux for 8 runs last year in his only start vs <br>ATL. Taking the over hoping these 2 teams get the bats going and score <br>some runs. ATL is hot and going against a pitcher they hit well. Cubs are <br>slumping, but lets hope they can get 3-5 for the over today<br><br>Houston -120/ under 9.5 +105 = Houston is got, San deigo is not. Houston <br>hits lefties very well at home. SD is 0-6 in Reyes' last 6 starts. Taking <br>a shot with the under. Lots of stuff points to the over, but houston is <br>known for not scoring much and san deigo the same. <br><br>Colorado -115/ under 11.5 -110= Colorado hits lefties at home, Dodgers <br>dont hit lefties on the road that well. Other than that, we have 2 shitty <br>teams playing in a shitty park, with shitty pitchers on the mound. Ill <br>take the under, but who knows in colorado. <br><br>St Louis -140/ Under 10 -105= St louis at this price is a gift vs <br>Arizona. I hit them hard yesterday and they crushed them. The price is <br>cheap because the cards were sliding. I think the cards pick it back up <br>going into the all star break and take it to the Dbacks. Under 10 because <br>zona cant score, and Estes is decent. <br><br>San fran -145/ over 9.5 -115 = San fran because they hit lefties well at <br>home and Lowry is a hell of a lot better than milton. But -145 is a lot to <br>lay with the shitty Giants. Id stay away if I were you. Over 9.5 because <br>milton sucks and cinci always seems to score a lot of runs. Could be <br>another barn burner.