Betting Talk

AAA

MavsManMavsMan Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Was there a fun stat a few weeks back, concerning the Yankees going under <br>the game after they scored a bunch of runs?

Comments

• AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited July 2005
    This was the 6/18/2005 post on the fun stat and it won...It was a combo...<br><br>1)The New York Yankees are 22-9 UNDER at home when the previous game saw <br>15 or more total runs cross the plate....<br><br>2)Glendon Rusch is 23-8 UNDER pitching Day games on the road.....
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited July 2005
    Get ur ass back in the One A Days. I need someone to fade.
  • lamarmundanelamarmundane Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    AAA, rode your fun stats yesterday. Great Job!!!<br><br>lm
  • MavsManMavsMan Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Thanks A<br><br>And now an opinion, please....Do you think the under is a good bet today?
  • MavsManMavsMan Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Yea I'll get back. Just hate losing. Which is odd, cuz I'm so damn good <br>at it.<br>Good thing for faders I didn't post yesterday. I was all over Yanks <br>over. Just something about Yankees/Orioles that makes me unload on the <br>over.<br>These 2 two teams are responsible for more "runs" than Montezuma's <br>revenge.
  • AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited July 2005
    I really did not look at the game. My opinion would would probably not be <br>a worthy one. Yanks hittin the ball again and Johnson not throwing well <br>last 3 games. I would just stay away from this one..Plus these two teams <br>generally play high scoring games when they do play. I suppose I would <br>lean OVER....
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited July 2005
    But you made me laugh so Hard i had tears. <br><br>One A days are not about whos the best. Its about who is hot and who is <br>cold read mine today i lost 2 in a row and i said FADE ME. <br><br>So get back in.