Betting Talk

Mavs Man

briansbrians Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Chalk man is that what u are calling me. lol<br><br>Better look at who i played last 2 days all dogs. And they lost.I am <br>determined to get a Dog as a winner so its Big Dog to you. Until i get <br>One. <br><br>Today baltimore.<br><br>And Randy Loses today.lol

Comments

• MavsManMavsMan Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    You lay more chalk than Bart Simpson in the opening credits of the show <br>(sorry, that's all I could come up with.)<br>Yea, I know you don't always lay the big doe, but you have said you don't <br>mind. Me? I know I'm gonna lose , so I try to lose only 100 at a time.<br><br>Go Giambi. And RANDY....6 up 6 down.<br>Count it as a win. It's over already.
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited July 2005
    You kill me. Still wondering how the Mavs won the big one. Felt you jinx <br>them with ur name. <br><br><br><br>Did u bet the Yanks Straight up. Tell me YES.
    edited July 2005
    Took it. Looking good so far. RJ...9 up 9 down.<br>I'll just go ahead and update my POD record now with the victory.<br>And now Jeter just got caught in a run down, and still scored! Yanks <br>EASY!
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited July 2005
    Ohh i love it. Calling a winner before its over.<br><br>You definitly have a way to make me feel good.
    edited July 2005
    If you think I make you feel good now, wait til I get you alone in the <br>BettingChat room (As AAA would say (Smile))