Betting Talk

Wed. Bases

mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Won with White Sox and Lost with SF 1-1 for the day. 3-2 week, 17-5-1 last <br>9 days,37-16-2 last 22 days, YTD at 104,56-4.<br><br>Love a bunch today but will start with Smoltz and Atl. at home to the <br>Cubbies and Prior. Like this one as an Under 7.5 and Love Smoltz who is <br>6-5-1,9-5-1 & 9-5-0 over his past 3 games. That's an ERA of 0.75 and a <br>Whip of 0.75 over those 3. Can't get any better! Jump on Atl. today. <br>Next, I get Hern. and the Nationals at home to Glavine and the Mets. I've <br>been really racking up the wins with Wash. for some time now and Hern. is <br>12-2 this year. Glavine's last 3 give him an ERA of 7.43 and a whip of <br>2.75. No more to say here.<br><br>Then we have the Astro's once again who I have been cashing in on with one <br>of their top 3 pitchers Pettitte against Peavy and SD. Pettitte's last 3 <br>are 7-5-0,9-7-1,6-10-1 with an ERA of 0.82 and a whip of 1.05. Pettitte <br>has pitched really well in 6 of his past 7.<br><br>Still more - St.L at Ariz. with Carp. going against Vazquez. Once again <br>we find a Pitcher very hot with an ERA of 0.36 and a Whip of 0.69 over his <br>past 3 which look like this - 7-5-0,9-4-0,8-4-1 - Vazquez's last 3 give <br>him an ERA of 7 and a whip of 1.67. No Comparison. Pay whatever price an <br>win an easy one with the Cards here. <br>I also want to take Oakland and Blanton at Toronto with Lilly but I have 4 <br>good games already and Toronto has been hot lately so passing on Oakland. <br>I will try to whittle these 4 picks down to 3 later in the day as I hardly <br>ever come up with more than 2 picks and 3 is plenty. Good Luck to all.

Comments

• MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I'm with you on the Braves and Stros.<br><br>Enjoy your posts, good luck.
  • FBCapperFBCapper Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Hi, I folow your plays and your a good capper. Your record is very good. <br>Do you think you could track by units. so last night you had 2 plays for <br>one unit each. You would be down -.55 units. yesterday you are 1-1 but had <br>a losing day.
  • mmurphy77mmurphy77 Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I don't have the time! Too much of a bother in my estimation. I also don't <br>like to bet more on one game than the other - I find if I bet on less <br>games and even out the amount I do better. My super locks never win! I <br>try to just be on real solid bets! Not like last night's SF Giants over <br>Cincy - dumb bet - I usually stay off bad teams who aren't winning like <br>the Giants. I got sucked into Milton and it cost me a win!
  • ChiTownShepChiTownShep Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Love your NL plays ATL, WAS, HOU and STL.<br><br>GL<br>CTS