Betting Talk

I think the wrong team is favored here!!

bearcatsbearcats Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
MLB Baseball - Matchups <br> <br> <br><br> <br> <br> <br>Top 3/Bottom 3 Trends <br>Minnesota <br>Twins give up the fewest free passes in the league allowing 1.9 per game.<br> <br>LA Angels <br>Angels have the third-lowest base on balls in the league at 2.6 per game.<br>Angels are second best in K's per game with 5.3.<br>Angels are the toughest team to score on in the league, allowing just 3.8 <br>runs per game.<br>Angels lead the league in K's with 7.2 per game.<br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br>Betting Situations <br>Twins most recently...<br>After a loss are 5-5 !<br>After playing Angels are 4-6 !<br>Before playing Royals are 8-2 !<br>When playing on Wednesday are 4-6 !<br> Angels most recently...<br>After a win are 8-2 !<br>After playing Twins are 6-4 !<br>Before playing Mariners are 5-5 !<br>When playing on Wednesday are 6-4 !<br> Team record Runs runs <br> Record in his starts for Ag Santana 7-4 <br>12-5 83 62<br><br>Byrd 8-5 11-5 88 62<br><br> ERA<br>Santana= 3.74<br>Byrd= 3.55<br><br>Fellows call me crazy but I think we have a live dog!!<br><br>Play the Angels of Anaheim @ +120 or better

Comments

• TheNFLManTheNFLMan Banned
    edited July 2005
    My play against Minnesota is partially based on the fact that they are a <br>false favorite. I also have an angle that suggests that Santana will again <br>have trouble keeping the ball down. See MLB 7/6.
  • bearcatsbearcats Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Looks like logic will not prevail in this contest 3-0 Twinkies .....gonna <br>be tough to get 3 runs off of Johann
  • TheNFLManTheNFLMan Banned
    edited July 2005
    You were saying...