Betting Talk

Betting the Farm, 7/6/05

ProduceProduce Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Record is posted in another post today. Im up around 3.5 units so far. <br>Here are the plays today, feel free to ask questions. <br><br><br>Angels +125/O 7.5 105 = Taking the angels here as dogs. Santana isnt <br>throwing at his top and Byrd has been throwing decent. Just hoping the <br>Angels score enough to cover whatever byrd gives up. I do like some runs <br>to be scored today<br><br>Cleveland -140/U 8.5 -110 = C.C. hasnt faced the tigers yet this year. But <br>the Indians already touched bonderman up for a few this year. Ill take CC <br>to have the advantage today. But I dont think either teams scores many <br>today, a 4-2 game is likely<br><br>Oakland -105/U 9 -105= Blanton has been lights out his last few starts, <br>and has handled toronto well this year. I LOVE the under in this game. <br>Going to make it a 3 unit play. <br><br>Tampa +190/O 9.5 -110= Tampa might hit contreras like they did already <br>this year. They put up a fight yesterday as well. I think both teams fill <br>up the scoreboard tonight though.<br><br>Boston -130/U 10.5 +115= Ill take Clement over Park in this one. Boston <br>might pick up momentum going into the break. Only took the under because I <br>thought the line was about right and all the juice is on the Over side.<br><br>Seattle -105/U 9 -120= Seattle gave up their first game of the year to KC. <br>Hoping it doesnt go 2 in a row. Sele beat KC already once this year. Under <br>looks good for 2 units. in Craft's last 5 BHP the under is 5-0. Under is <br>5-1 in KCs last 6. Under is 6-0 in Hernandez's last 6. <br><br>mets +160/U 8 -130 = Glavine handled the Nats earlier this year and -180 <br>is a mighty big number for the Nats to win. I think Hernandez gets hit <br>around a little today and the mets put one together. I think glavine holds <br>the Nats to under 2 runs for the day.<br><br>Philly +105/ O 9 -120= Philly hits lefties on the road very well. Both <br>pitchers suck so this is really the tie breaker I used. Although the <br>offenses suck, the pitcher is worse than the offenses so Ill take the over <br>here.<br><br>Milwaukee +190/ O 7.5 -105= Florida isnt a -200 team against anyone. I <br>think both pitchers get hit enough to score 8+ runs. <br><br>Atlanta -140/ U 7 -125 = Staying with Hotlanta and Smoltz. Taking the <br>under just because the Cubs arent hitting. Prior and Smoltz could toss a <br>1-0 game today as well, ya never know with prior out there<br><br><br>Houston 100/ U 7.5 -120 = Someone posted that peavy might not even start <br>today. Ill take houston and Pettite regardless. I say if peavy starts that <br>we have a low scoring game, and even if they throw out another bum these 2 <br>teams might not still break 8.<br><br>Dodgers -110/ U 11.5 -130= Dodgers with penny should handle the Rockies. <br>Rockies are only 1-5 in last 6 meetings. The Under looks strong here. In <br>Hohn's last 10 BHP the under is 8-2. In pennys last 4 starts the under is <br>4-0. In the dodgers last 15 road games the under is 13-2. Chacon's last <br>nine starts the under is 7-2. The Under is 7-0 in colorados last 7 <br>overall. Pay it for 3 units.<br><br>San Fran -130/ O 9.5 -130= San fran's pitcher seems to be a lot better, <br>but he might not go many innings with so few starts under his belt. They <br>could get to the bullpens on both teams pretty quick tonight and throw up <br>some huge numbers again.<br><br>Cards -165/ O 8.5 -125 = Cards own the Dbacks, even in arizona. Capenter <br>is lights out with that lineup hitting well behind him. Im not doing <br>anything with alternate runs lines, but Id take this one at -1.5 in a <br>heart beat. Over 8.5 because carp might give up 2 and the cards should get <br>to 7 tonight.