Betting Talk

From the Seattle Seahawks...

footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Shaun Alexander said signing Seattle's $6.32 million offer is "out of the <br>question" and will miss games to get a long-term deal. "It's not about the <br>money", he said.<br><br>My view: It's ALL about the money.

Comments

• TheNFLManTheNFLMan Banned
    edited July 2005
    If Terrell Owens is getting $7 million per year. The leagues leading <br>rusher from 2004 (or did he get beat by 1 yard) is worth more than that. <br>Terrell Owens is trying to get more than $7 million. Shawn Alexander is <br>well within his right to expect more than 6.32 million.
  • MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Is their any way the hawks will trade Alexander for Ron Dayne? We Giant <br>fans are still dying that we took that fat bastard and passed on Alexander.<br><br>Can we work Piazza into this trade as well? (smile)
    edited July 2005
    I'm from Jersey. You from Jersey?<br><br>- Joe Piscopo 1978
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Free agent signing. <br><br>Alexander won't get money based on what TO makes. They don't pay RB's on a <br>basis of WR salaries. TO is certainly not getting an increase anyway.He <br>has a signed contract.<br>Additionally, he's 28 and caused an issue when he went public in saying <br>that Holmgren robbed him by not getting him the rushing title. Add salary <br>cap issues into it and a few teammates that are less than thrilled with <br>him, no deal.
  • MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    isn't here anymore, it just reminds me of the draft when they passed on <br>Alexander and the criminal in Baltimore (Lewis).
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I'm from Joisey, you from Joisey?
    edited July 2005
    Right Goose, you win the spelling bee eom
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    way. I was just throwing the accent in there, know what I mean? Joisey <br>instead of Jersey? Sorry if you took offense.<br><br>GooseSTL
    edited July 2005
    We know us Joiseyans don't speak or spell too good. We make fun of <br>ourselves. You have to have a great sense of humor to be a Joiseyan.
    edited July 2005
    Look. The Statue of Liberty is in New Joisey though you would never know <br>if you didn't live here because it is commonly referred to as a NY <br>landmark. We've had both NY football teams playing their home games in <br>Joisey without ever considering changing the Giants name to the Joisey <br>Giants. After the twin towers imploded they sorted the mess in Staten <br>Island and dumped the shit in Joisey.
  • MikeNyceMikeNyce Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Within a week Alexander will be a member of JVille