Betting Talk

Hey Brians-----

GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
1st- I agree<br>2nd- I know, set it straight last night<br>3rd- ok<br>4th- What side?<br>5th- By myself, and happy endings massage<br>6th- I was fucked up!!!!!<br>7th- I wouldn't her either<br>8th- I will, pretty sure she is cool about it<br>9th- Always<br>10th- Hell no, and it won't either, LOL!!!!<br><br>Thx

Comments

• BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Hey man, saw your post earlier, think it was deleted. I think it was <br>you. As far as that other chic goes you have to look at it like this. <br>You have been married for several years, banging the same piece of pie for <br>even longer. You have kids who at the least are majorly stressful, and <br>wear at the fabric of any parents relationships with each other. This <br>other girl is new, exciting and willing to fight for you. Calling you at <br>the house is WAY off limits. The only thing I can say is before you do <br>anything crazy, take a long hard look at your kids and ask yourself are <br>THEY important enough to you to stay in a relationship that has probably <br>gotten stale and routine. Then you will know your answer on what you <br>should do. Just my opinion, I have custody of my oldest (son) and can not <br>imagine what it would be like to see him only once or twice a month. GL.