Betting Talk

Like I said F-Pix

bearcatsbearcats Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Just trying to help people .. I think a lousy $2 risk to win $118.00 <br>qualifies as an honest effort to help people I will keep posting the <br>syndicates plays I will need help with fees if anyone is intrested!!

Comments

• footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Like I said, I have no problem with the plays. I edited the post because <br>it promoted a non-sponsor and it made a claim on a non-posted play. I also <br>thought that you were posting your own play or group by the way it was <br>worded. I have attempted to smooth it over and people had PLENTY of time <br>to get on it as it was posted WELL before post time. If they missed it by <br>waiting until the last minute and after it was deleted, I can't be <br>responsible for that.
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Just say in the post, my syndicate has a pick for this race and here it <br>is. I don't think that would break any rules. Just trying to help.
  • bearcatsbearcats Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    sounds good to me!! Goosey St. Louy hope you don't mind the PUN couldn't <br>resist LOL
  • thefjbthefjb Junior Member
    edited July 2005
    just came back from the tropicana in atlantic city.The horse got right out <br>of the gate and never looked back.The 4 horse challenged him for a short <br>while,dropped back ate far turn and then came on running again in the <br>stretch to get the tri.Had money on the horse and the tri.<br><br>thanks for the info,inside
  • Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I really like the horse room at the trop but the cigarette smoke could <br>kill you...w2w
  • thefjbthefjb Junior Member
    edited July 2005
    smoke free room now