Betting Talk

FOOTBALL PIX

Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
I AGREE WITH YOUR DECISION.ITHE ORIGINAL POST WAS CONFUSING.WHEN I ASKED <br>HIM IF HE WAS BOXING IT I THOUGHT THAT WOULD CLARIFY IT A LITTLE.I WAS <br>STILL IN THE DARK BUT THAT IS COMMON FOR ME LATELY.HOWEVER I HAD PLENTY OF <br>TIME TO BOX THE EXACTA AND TRIPLE.LUCKILY I DID.THANKS FOR YOUR <br>CONCERN.ALSO THANKS TO INSIDEDGE.w2w

Comments

• footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    It was a judgement call based on the way the message was posted. Hindsight <br>is 20/20.<br>Thanks for the post, W2W... much appreciated.
  • Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    anytime my friend.w2w
  • cluelessclueless Banned
    edited July 2005
    Just like the Wizard. Few hot plays and everyone jumps on. Then he sucks <br>and everyone loses money.<br><br>That play was up for hours today. There was like 10 replys. <br><br>Anyway, it hits. Now everyone will be looking for those plays, and will <br>lose money. It is just the way it works. Hero's are born on this board <br>with 1 win.
  • Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    remember you are only as good as your last post.w2w
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    It is really tough with racing, it seems. So many people post for <br>different tracks and once someone gets hot, it's like lemmings running in <br>to the sea. Seems to me that it is easier to lose a bankroll playing <br>several tracks and races than it is to lose a week of baskets or bases. <br>Far more ways to get beat.<br>That's why I said in my "Two Cents" posts that it always impresses me when <br>you guys can pick horses. SO many options... I thought a Saturday with 50 <br>NCAA Football games was tough to isolate. LOL