Betting Talk

I am going to play Penn tonight. Wire.

cluelessclueless Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
what do you have. I'll post some of my bud's plays, along with some of my <br>losers!

Comments

• Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I like CLAUDIO in the 1st...ACROSS THE BOARD...2nd RACE AT THE <br>POLE...across the board...9th RACE ...DANCING ON AIR...win...w2w
  • bearcatsbearcats Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I am from Pa 45 minutes from track and here are the plays from a guy I <br>know been playing Penn national for 30 years:<br><br>TOM'S-(MIKE'S)-PINK-CARD <br>PENN-NATIONAL-Wed. July 6,2005-EST.-1972 <br> <br><br>1--HOT ROD BOB--(4)<br>DALEWOODS PROMISE--(12)<br>LOVE DANCE--(8)<br>HOPE N AGAIN--(10)<br>______________________________<br>2--DANCER'S MISS-(11)-(Key-Spl)<br>CERTAINLY SIR--(7)<br>VILLAGE DREAMER--(3)<br>RANDLESTON ROSA--(2)<br>______________________________<br>3--JEDDO--(8)-(Key-Spl)<br>INTRUSIVE LAD--(4)<br>CAMPAIGNER--(11)<br>JUNAGUSKA--(12)<br>______________________________<br>4--MILLS ROAD--(6)-(Key-Spl)<br>BEAUTY CAT--(5)<br>DREAMIN' OF LOVE--(7)<br>AUTOMATIC DEPOSIT--(2)<br>______________________________<br>5--HUNT FOR PAWS--(11)<br>ELTY--(10)<br>CALCITE--(7)<br>CF SPARKS A FLYING-(5)<br>______________________________<br>6--VON BELLINGHAUSEN--(4)<br>NEBUCHADNEZZAR--(7)<br>CITIROYAL--(2)<br>CLASSWILLTELL--(1)<br>______________________________<br>7--RARE NATIVE--(4)-(Key-Spl)<br>ALWAYS IN THE RED--(3)<br>NATHAN'S WAY--(7)<br>PLOT PLAN--(5)<br>______________________________<br>8--ZEALOUS BABY--(7)<br>FOXY ENDEAVOR--(9)<br>MY PETTICOAT--(6)<br>SWIM OR SINK--(5)<br>______________________________<br>9--EDITORS NOT--(2)<br>SWEET CANDY RED--(1)<br>DEE DEE'S RUBY--(5)<br>WILLY GIRL--(6) <br> <br><br><br> <br><br>
    <br>
    <br> <br> <br><br>
    <br>
  • cluelessclueless Banned
    edited July 2005
    That means the first 3 races so far.
  • dickiedickie Banned
    edited July 2005
    26.80 winner !!!!!!
    edited July 2005
    I saw all the scrathes and stayed away. I'm dumb!
    edited July 2005
    I have 4 seperate pro sources to look at for this track tonight. I will <br>post the consenses pick or picks for each race. Let's win.<br><br>Yes, Wires race 1 was on both of my friends list. SHIT!
    edited July 2005
    Horse 11 wins out.
    edited July 2005
    Horse 6 in race 2.
  • dickiedickie Banned
    edited July 2005
    2nd race at depole.<br><br>20.20
    edited July 2005
    Incredible job Wire. At least I was smart enough to box you with the 11.<br><br>NICE!!!!!
    edited July 2005
    Consenses is horse 4
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Where can I get a live feed? EOM
    edited July 2005
    Dead tied on this one. (Consenses)<br><br><br>Horses 6 and 7.<br><br>A few options here. Play both to win. Play the one with the highest odds <br>at post. Exacta box both. Key 6-7 with any other bet.
    edited July 2005
    I AM HAPPY TO WAIT UNTIL THE 9th...WAS ABLE TO GET THE DOUBLE AND EXACTA <br>IN THE 2nd...THE DOUBLE WAS SHORT $158.20...HOPE EVERYONE BET THE TWO <br>HORSES...NOW HAVE MONEY FOR BELMONT...w2w
    edited July 2005
    youbet.com<br><br>Have you heard that before? HAHAHAHA
    edited July 2005
    thanks for the post about penn...I was getting ready to light a cigar and <br>go outside...now I can afford another box...w2w
    edited July 2005
    Consenses is horse 10.<br><br>Wire, I have to love it when you thank me for your winning picks! Funny.<br><br>I have not seen back to back races like that in a long time. DD paid <br>158. a 120 dollar bet gets you 1600 bucks. WOW!
    edited July 2005
    Consenses.<br><br>Another dead heat between 3 and 4.<br><br>You make the call.
    edited July 2005
    Wow, longshot city tonight.<br><br>Consenses. Horse 4.
    edited July 2005
    I havent seen any results yet- so let me know if we hit any of these!
    edited July 2005
    If you played Wires picks and fav in race 2, you are good till a week from <br>SUNDAY!
    edited July 2005
    But keep me updated on these others- im on them, and where did you get <br>these plays- just curious-
    edited July 2005
    Wow. Professional people??? Ya Right!!<br><br>Anyway, just in case, I am going in Big on the last 2 races.
    edited July 2005
    Going in HUGE on 6. <br><br>Play at your own risk. These Idiots are horrible.
    edited July 2005
    i played the 6 already, wheeled him in an exacta and reversed it-<br><br>In the 9th im going to say you have the 4 or 5 horse!
    edited July 2005
    I don't know what I am playing in the 9th just yet.<br><br>Need to get 8th out of the way.<br><br>Too bad you joined late. Seems like the story of your life in the last <br>week.
    edited July 2005
    I like to play these exactas- I key the horse i like with some longshot <br>bombs to go with em- I have been around for a couple of Wires wins <br>(nothing like tonight) I try to follow when i can- Tonight just aint <br>hitting- trying a tri in the 7th at evanginline 4/9/2,3,6,7,10,11
    edited July 2005
    To Hell with it. All in on the 5.
    edited July 2005
    He has hit 2 tonight so far- can he get the third? you going to stray from <br>it?<br><br>I was going to key it!
    edited July 2005
    Im going with these-<br><br>4/2,3,5,6 and 2,3,5,6/4 ($16)<br><br>4,7/4,7/2,3,5,6 ($16)