Betting Talk

My baseball plays ...

ChemicalATChemicalAT Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Bad day yesterday. <br><br>St. Louis -180 (2 units) - I don't like laying numbers in this range, but <br>I believe it's justified to the tune of two units. Carpenter is no secret, <br>but there's more to this wager than that. Arizona just isn't playing well. <br>The DBacks left eight on in last night's loss. The fact Glaus can't do <br>much more than produce a few big swings per week has really caught up. <br>Clark has cooled off, Green is plating along as usual and after that this <br>team has nothing. Throw in the fact Vazquez started bad, had a good patch <br>of starts and is now tailing again, and you get the hotter pitcher, hotter <br>offense and better bullpen. Arizona might heat up again at some point this <br>season, but it won't be soon if recent games are any indicator. <br><br>Colorado PICK over L.A. - The Dodgers minor league lineup is worth blindly <br>playing against. When the Dodgers were at their best they were winning <br>games with one or two big hits. With Bradely, Drew and now Kent down, <br>there are no big hits and maybe no runs at all. If the Rockies bully <br>doesn't implode on Sunday, then just how bad L.A. is right now would fully <br>show. Chacon off the DL is fine by me ... Penny can keep Colorado down <br>possibly, but he figures for no support. Better lineup and even pitching <br>matchup creates value with a pickem home team. <br><br>UNDER COL/LA - 11 runs is awfully high in any game L.A. is in. Read above. <br>Colorado going way under the total at home this year anyway as Helton <br>isn't stroking like before. Two decent pitchers should keep this down thru <br>the first five inninngs. <br><br>OVER SF/CIN - Hudson is terrible and Correia isn't much. Cincy bats are <br>starting to roll again. Pena is hot. Griffey solid and Dunn starting to <br>heat up. Casey might be warming, too. SF should be good for four runs if <br>their bats don't get cancer like last night. Like the bad pitchers and <br>think their could be some big innings tonight. 10 runs isn't much to ask <br>for given the HR potential in the game.

Comments

• AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited July 2005
    Certainly agree with RedsOver and the Rockies....Good Luck guy..