Betting Talk

Kenny Rogers. My 2 cents.

TheNFLManTheNFLMan Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
I would not have apologized. If I told that little dickhead not to point <br>the fucking camera in my face. Then he deserved everything he got. He <br>actually should have been beaten worse than he was. Kenny Rogers will <br>ultimately pay him just as much in court as a result of this as if he <br>would have broken a few of the guys bones. Kenny, you should have gotten <br>your money's worth.<br><br>If I told someone to refrain from pointing a fucking camera in my face and <br>they did it anyway, I would have rammed him like a bull. Baltimore Ravens <br>style baby. And, apologize? Hell no, I would have had a press conference <br>to tell the dumb bastard that he should try bullfighting next.<br><br>Good luck on the games tonight guys. I am taking the night off. None of <br>this evenings ball games is quite as nice a prop as the LA Angels game was <br>today. <br><br>Buy the way. Michelle Wie had long pants on today. Don't that suck? I <br>would let her sit on my tongue. Can anyone get me her email?