Betting Talk

Wow, pathetic performance..

BookiefitsBookiefits Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
between Pitt and Philly. 11 total hits with pitchers how shouldnt even <br>start. One of those games. Sorry to those who followed.<br><br>MLB (5-3) plus 3 units.

Comments

• SweetnessSweetness Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Like you said, one of those games. Butt pirates pissed away a lot of <br>baserunners and thought McClendon waited 2 batters too long to yank <br>Redman. I lost also...as my One a Day.
  • AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited July 2005
    Padilla's Grandma today and she told me that when she cooks Tamales with <br>guacamole salad he always has his best performance. She plans to be <br>cooking a lot for the rest of the season.....<br><br>It is always nice to get inside scoop like that Bookie. Not often do I get <br>"What did Grandma Cook" info but it is gold when I do...<br><br>(smile)
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    That's WAY better than training table info!
  • AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited July 2005
    As a young lad of just 18 years of age I learned this when the Grandma of <br>Manny Alou told me that he always had a multiple hit nite after having <br>black heans and carne asada before a game. Oh sure, I had to stay with her <br>and let her show me how "The Shingles" had ravaged her breasts but it was <br>well worth it as little Manny had a 3 for 4 nite for the Cardinals <br>including the game winning hit. Her breasts were not bad either for an 82 <br>year old woman....
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I may not be able to sleep tonight with THAT visual in my brain.... <br>geeeeeze. LOL