Betting Talk

Here's my thoughts at 1/2 of MBL season

GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Screw betting on teams that are below .500 playing each other. Pick the <br>teams that are en fuego and doing well, and bet them against the teams <br>that suck ass. Why did I bet Cleve vs. Det. tonight? What a stupid play. <br>Why did I take Philly last night and Pitt tonight? Stupid fing bets. <br>Keep taking the Cards, CWS, Bos, and others. I actually took Sea tonight <br>because there were alo of people on them. Both of them suck and either <br>could win on any given night. I'm done with that. Fla has been -200 the <br>last 2 nights and they are not good, why bet them? Stupid!!! In games <br>like that, take the dog, and we'll win 70% of the time. Still up over 45U <br>for the year, so I don't mind, but will be more careful on what I pick in <br>the 2nd half. GL,<br><br>GooseSTL

Comments

• OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Some good thoughts, but I have to point out that taking the power teams <br>like the Cards, Bos, etc, usually means that you will have to win about 2 <br>out of 3 just to push, as they are usually healthy fav's (-200 or higher). <br>Of course, you can get better prices when they are on the road, but most <br>are not as good on the road. Also, look at Stl's recent home series vs. <br>Col, where they split 4 games. If you took Stl in all 4, you got blasted, <br>as Stl was a heavy chalk in all.
  • AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited July 2005
    Unders become more of a play after the allstar break especially for teams <br>in the hunt. Find the teams needing to win and go under often when line <br>value is good.....<br><br>Also get to know Grandma's........
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    3A- Gramma's pussy!! I'm horney, LOL!!! EOM