Betting Talk

MLB 7/7

TheNFLManTheNFLMan Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
2005 record 3-0 +3.76 U<br><br>Washington -123<br>Listing Armas vs. Benson<br><br>Cubbies +120 game 1 (if you can get it)<br>Listing Prio vs. Ramirez<br><br>Houston +110 (this line is way off)<br>Listing Rodriguez vs. Williams<br><br>Does anyone else realize the Astros have the third best won/loss record at <br>home in the majors? Who is Williams, judging by this line I would think he <br>is Pedro Martinez.

Comments

• TheNFLManTheNFLMan Banned
    edited July 2005
    I get very few clicks and all I do is win. Most of the people checking <br>these posts must be religous fanatics.
  • bklrbklr Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I'll follow ya bro!
    edited July 2005
    Thinking...
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Why would you make this post? Obviously only for attention or to get <br>people to follow your plays.<br><br>If you are as good as you are talking, then people will figure it out and <br>start following you. But to want someone to follow your plays this bad is <br>crazy. <br><br><br>I just dont understand why
    edited July 2005
    I think you're losing your cherry picking mind. I didn't say I was gourd <br>either. I am just going to take advantage of bad limes and so far so good. <br>Orange you glad you don't have to pay for them.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    by making this post you are obviously wanting people to pay attention to <br>you.<br><br><br>If the post was just simply your plays, then I wouldnt say anything. But <br>by saying " I think I'm the best kept secret on the board" you are asking <br>for attention for whatever reason.
  • LetItRideLetItRide Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    That's a "Look at Me" post. But to each his own.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    It only says "look at me, follow my plays"
  • SweetnessSweetness Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    You have 3 fuckin picks and your the best kept secret? Ok dude, Most <br>people don't make those type of statements around here if they have any <br>sense or aren't lookin for attention.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    here we gooooooooooo.
    edited July 2005
    I was playing picks from everyone I this board that was winning. However, <br>everytime I bet on their picks they started losing. I decided that I was <br>bad luck and started to handicap baseball myself. Incredibly, I have been <br>on a winning streak ever since. However, I don't credit this streak on <br>luck. I am taking the best team when they are underdogs or favored by much <br>less than I feel they should be. I am also using some angles that forecast <br>each pitchers performance. I will only play when the line is in my favor <br>and the pitcher has an edge. I have been doing very well even now that I <br>am posting and I hope that you will look at these games and let me know if <br>you're betting on them. I think some in this business are born to lead and <br>some are doomed to follow. If I start losing, I will go back to the <br>drawing board.