Betting Talk

Thurs 7/7 Bases looks

OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
YTD 23-11-1 +8.85 units<br><br>Went 2-1 yesterday, up .93 units, with good fortune with the Marlins <br>coming back and not wasting Burnett's 14K's and SF getting up, pounding <br>Hudson. Oak was a big disappointment for the miss, getting blanked...<br><br>Cubs (-101) Game 1, Prior<br>Wash (-111)<br>Phi (-136)<br>Bos (-112)<br>Oak (-138)<br>Det (-131)<br><br>I seldom have this many plays in a day, but I see value in all of them. <br>Prior should only be this short of a price against another ace, and that <br>certainly is not the case today. Wash is a value bet at a short price at <br>home, where they have dominated. I like Myers over the rookie prospect <br>(Duke) going for the Pirates. He is basically a finesse pitcher, and I <br>like the Phils to score on him. Have to take Bos over the slumping O's. <br>Cabrera has been crushed by the BoSox. Jumping back on Oak, with the ace <br>Harden going today. Tor has been tough, but I think the price is a bit <br>short for Harden. TB is just a pure bet against team right now, and with <br>McClung starting, I see no reason to change that. Douglass has been sharp, <br>and hopefully gets it done today.<br><br>GL

Comments

• OrlandoMagOrlandoMag Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Forgot to mention....as usual...<br><br>All plays one unit each, listed pitchers