Betting Talk

Windy City MLB POD for Thurs 7/7...

ChiTownShepChiTownShep Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Had two -1 plays yesterday. Lost with the Nats and pushed with the <br>Cardinals. Record goes to 9-2-2 last 12 days.<br><br>Today's play is at Coors. The Dodgers are 8-4 this year when they are a <br>slight favorite(-105 to -125). They hit lefties much better than <br>righties(5.4 rpg v 4.5), and they play division opponents tough (24-17).<br><br>COL is only 9-23 this year v division opponents, 21-33 after a loss and <br>14-21 when playing a team with a losing record. They are only 12-18 in <br>day games, and also have trouble hitting righties, averaging 1.5 runs <br>less off them. Finally, Joe Kennedy is on the mound for COL. He has a <br>6.81 era at home, and 6.93 overall.<br><br>(905) LAD -107<br><br>"When I gave up a grand slam to Pete LaCock, I knew it was time to quit."<br>Bob Gibson<br><br>GL

Comments

• SweetnessSweetness Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    get a chance to see White sox new addition Bobby Genks? It's Joe <br>Borowski's brother! Man, i like the looks of this kid and could be a <br>diamond in the rough w/ him throwing 100mph consistantly. Shut the door <br>nicely last night in the final inn
  • ChiTownShepChiTownShep Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I was not able to see the game live, however, I heard the post game <br>wrapup. <br><br>The AA Birmingham youngster with a reputation for being a fireballer, did <br>not disappoint last night. From what I heard on the postgame, they were <br>very impressed with him, but cautiously optimistic. Noone is yet to dump <br>Damaso Marte, yet, but a few more performances from this kid, and that <br>could become a reality.
  • SweetnessSweetness Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    w/o a doubt. If he can consistently throw strikes is yet to see but what I <br>witnessed last night was PURE GAS, and you know how some pitchers throw <br>mid-high 90's but looks like low 90's this guys legit 100mph+. The batters <br>he faced looked embarrassed swinging. He's 6'2 about 275 and they say <br>he's lost about 10-15lbs recently. Nice MLB debut last night for the kid.