Betting Talk

WNBA Recap From Wednesday

BigJoeBigJoe Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
nice winner last night on the under seattle/phoenix.<br>overall 24-12<br>may have a big one tonight<br>back later

Comments

• ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Big joe, I posted this earlier in the year but it happened again last <br>night. The road teams suck in the WNBA. The line was only +3 last night, <br>but it seemed like seattle was playing much better and many things were in <br>their favor.<br><br><br>Yet they get crushed.<br><br><br>Do you think it is because they are women and women have more problems <br>when they go away from their home? I just think it could be that women <br>feel more comfort at home, so by being on the road they have more on their <br>mind in comparision to the NBA.<br><br>What ya think?
  • BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    hard to say<br>liked phoenix last night but went with the under<br>one of the things i look at in basketball overall is a team comes off a <br>big road win after a losing streak then comes home as a dog.<br>i thought the game last night should have been phoenix -1.<br>really take it day by day<br>never know who is going to be injured or not playing.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Minnesota vs charlotte.<br><br>Charlotte is 2-12 this year, and 2-12 ATS as well.<br><br>Minn is 8-7, 9-6 ATS<br><br>Minn scores more, and gives up less per game<br><br>charlotte has lost 3 in a row<br><br>Charlotte is 1-4 in their last 5 at home.<br><br><br>Here comes the fun part. Minn is only a 2 point favorite. Minn is 2-6 on <br>the road this year, and Charlotte is 2-6 at home. <br><br><br>teams fall apart on the road and get strange lines as well.