Betting Talk

MLB Thursday Night Total Plays

BigJoeBigJoe Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
red soxs/orioles over 10 -108 (2 units)<br>tigers/devil rays over 9 -110<br>padres/astros under 9.5 +106<br>cardinals/diamondbacks over 10.5 -120<br>reds/giants over 9 -107<br>Thanks + Good Luck!!

Comments

• ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Just bored and doing some research. I saw the other day someone said <br>something to you about how much better you were doing with unders rather <br>than overs. Well I didnt go back and review all your plays, but so far <br>this weeks your numbers look like this.<br><br><br>you picked Overs more than unders at 11-2<br><br>Your record with those picks is 5-8<br><br>The o/u for those games is actually 7-6<br><br>I saw you posted more overs again today, just wondering you have done the <br>research yet to see how you do with your under compared to overs?
  • BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    no i didn't go back and look at what has been doing better.<br>i'm not really a guy who goes back and looks at trends<br>just take it day by day <br>i do look at pitching match-ups <br>see how a pitcher does against a certain team<br>but only go back about a year<br>and also like to know how the weather is on game day
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    well I dont pick unders just because for the season the MLB is about +200 <br>games to the under side. But if I get done and I have more unders than <br>overs I like my chances. Who knows though, the season could completely <br>switch around and go +200 to the overs.<br><br>I just think some lines get inflated because the public likes to bet the <br>over and the total runs is always a little higher than it should be <br>because of the public's angle