Betting Talk

Well

briansbrians Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Lets talk about the people that JOINED our armed forces. Do you think <br>badgering the president and calling this a useless war is in any way <br>Helping the People that Defend Our Country.<br><br>Its not about Republicans and Democrats. <br><br><br>Damn People think if you had a kid over there would you support or would u <br>BITCH.

Comments

• ChemicalATChemicalAT Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I don't like reading about kids from my area who have died in Iraq. I <br>start thinking, was it worth it? I mean they were sent there because first <br>Saddam had WMD, but when that wasn't true, it was because Saddam some day <br>would have been a threat. And then that wasn't it, it became because Iraq <br>is ground zero in the war on terror (which we found out today isn't true <br>either). <br> I do support these guys and it makes me sick they're being sent to their <br>death for no good reason. I SUPPORT ANYTHING THAT WILL GET THEM BACK HOME <br>OR SEND THEM SOMEWHERE IT'S WORTH FIGHTING. <br><br> DON'T EVER CONFUSE THE TWO!
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Says who? You say one place is worth it. I say another place is worth it. <br>A large part of the country pretty much never wants to go to war. You <br>arent going to please everyone man.
  • ChemicalATChemicalAT Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    You know the place almost all the hijackers were from. The place where <br>most of the suicide bombers in Iraq are coming from. That place is GROUND <br>ZERO, my man. I would support destroying the entire fucking country and <br>everything in it. But if you told Bush I just said that, he'd have me <br>executed because the $audis are off limit.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    lets do what you say then. Lets destroy the entire country, nuke them even.<br><br><br>Do you think for a 1/2 second that the majority of the US population would <br>be behind that thought?<br><br><br>Of course not. You arent happy with the current war, others arent happy <br>that we are doing anything. Some of us arent happy because we arent doing <br>more. blah blah blah<br><br><br>Get your guy elected next time, or when something happens when your <br>president is in office remind him to do something about it then and there <br>so that the next president doesnt have to
  • SweetnessSweetness Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    did you forget that Saddam Raped, murdered, and torchered thousands? <br>Would you want something done if your mother or sister was raped <br>repeatedly or a love one torchered to death just because? It was a common <br>practice by this goon. Do we sit back and wait or be aggressive and take <br>this murderer down like we did. Of course it's taken longer than expected <br>but we are the only ones who would do anything about this bully. They gave <br>him and his country many chances to cooperate and he didn't so now he can <br>stare at a wall for the rest of his fucking life..
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited July 2005
    Yea you got it right. Please watch the History Channel on this guy and his <br>Family.<br><br>They would literally drag people behind cars and scrap them to death. <br>Right in the Middle of Downtown Bagdad.<br><br>Torture Chambers.<br><br> <br>Rape women in front of her KIDS and Husband.<br><br><br>Shoot someone dead for looking at them Wrong.<br><br>This was a 4 hour show Please watch it.<br><br>Damn what was that run line lol Ohhh it was a favorite.<br><br>I got that keg and green ready.