Betting Talk

Hey Chem

MarquisMarquis Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
This is the most I've heard from you since we were talking about Lloyd <br>"World" B. Free.<br><br>Listen, some people here aren't old enough to remember him or Oliver North <br>or whatever.<br><br>My advice is to show up here more; tell more stories about eating Raman <br>noodles and leave the politics out of here.<br><br>Want to see your posts and insights more but let's leave the politics out <br>of here. Hey most people on this site, 4,346 memebers according to the <br>upper left hand corner of the screen, didn't even show up to vote.<br><br>Back to wagering on the baseball and the guys that are sneaking out of <br>their country thru our borders illegally and becoming citizens because <br>they can throw a 94 mph cutter!!! (smile)

Comments

• ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    I actually agree with you. We all are here to talk about sports betting <br>and thats probably what we should be doing, rather than getting into <br>arguements that are impossible to win
  • AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited July 2005
    I think we need a Politics Posting Area just as much as we need a Horse <br>Posting Area.....lol..
  • MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Has the Wizard hit the last 3 elections? LMAO!<br><br>Heard he was hot in the seventies and 80's with Carter and Reagan.