Betting Talk

nobody asked me but..........................

novacpenovacpe Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
footballpix and i are the most opiniated people on this site....and damn <br>proud of it too heh heh heh<br><br>brians had a pretty good nobody asked me also <br><br>i still like scary movies.....nothin like a good jump once in a while<br><br>while we're on the subject of movies, does anyone act anymore or is it all <br>special effects now?<br><br>the guy that thought up the states quarter program was a freakin <br>genius...where else can you charge 32 bucks for 20 bucks worth of quarters?<br><br>have you ever noticed you can tell what type of personality a person has <br>by what kind of car or truck he drives?<br><br>the next car sales promotion is going to be "buy none and get two"<br><br>did anyone send money to the live aid concert? cause i wonder how much of <br>it went to the promoters?<br><br>fireworks are still one of the coolest things to watch<br><br>fireworks are even more fun if you're the one setting them off<br><br>was vince lombardi REALLY that good or did he just have the players?<br><br>the best college coach i ever saw wasnt a head coach....he was the <br>defensive coach for penn state and then he retired.....paterno has <br>struggled ever since<br><br>the rose bowl last january wasthe best bowl game last year<br>the best bowl i ever saw was the 1979 cotton bowl where notre dame best <br>houston 35-34 and you just knew that that qback was gonna be a great one <br>in the nfl<br><br>best super bowl?..... titans/rams<br><br>you have to hand it to the people in florida.....they are one tough bunch <br>of peoplewith all these hurricanes hitting them<br><br>every woman you talk to hates to be seen in a minivan but thats all you <br>see driving them<br><br>i understand all about road rage since i'm on the road so much, but why <br>dont you read about the idiots that cause it also?<br><br>w2w posts a lot of races.....cant play them all but that day he posted all <br>those long shots is my kind of horse picker...it was VERY profitable<br><br>who has the best hamburger of all the chains? wendys<br><br>some of the most aggravating things in the world are: a lawnmower that <br>wont start, a computer problem,a car not starting, tv game blackouts, self <br>styled handicappers that ALWAYS pick the favorite, loud car commercials, <br>rap music (really is reciting),getting a stupid song stuck in your head <br>and bashers<br><br>the latest trick of gas stations now is to raise the price 15 cents a <br>gallon at 6 a:m and lowere it back to the original level at 10 a:m...get <br>the picture?<br><br>i love this site and the people on it<br><br>that discussion we had the other day about politics was a hoot....some <br>peeps take this shit way too serious when you bash their leader<br><br>if you lost money in football last year ya need to take a look a <br>footballpix's special<br><br>has blackjack quit the site?<br><br>i cant wait for fox's pregame show.........those guys have fun<br><br>you know what? roofers REALLY earn their money. i write this as i'm <br>looking out at 2 guys on a roof in 90 degree heat with a bright <br>sun.....i'm glad i do what i do<br><br>blacktoppers earn it too <br><br>thats it for this week..............

Comments

• briansbrians Banned
    edited July 2005
    Well thanks Nova.<br><br>You talk about roofers and Blacktop people.<br><br>Well 7 yrs ago i got into a buisness where you deal with the Public.<br><br><br>Hats off to People that deal with the public.<br><br>Thats the tuffest job.
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I laughed my ass off at the first one... and you are 100% correct, SIR!<br><br>LOL<br><br>Again, your observations on life are dead-on.<br>Thanks for the props for my service. Much appreciated.