Betting Talk

stolen soccer for the junkie in you

dubpoetdubpoet Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
MONDAY JULY, 11TH<br><br><br><br>SWEDEN: ALLSVENSKAN ( 4 UNITS )<br><br><br>DJURGARDEN -1/2 (-112) over SUNDSVALL ($448/$400) PINNACLE<br><br><br><br>This is one of the reason's why I like soccer. Every Bookmaker on the <br>block has this match anywhere from -110 to -120! Is this a joke? HaHa! Do <br>they really think the loss of attacker Soren Larsen is gonna be that much <br>of a difference against a team (Sundsvall) that is missing an entire <br>starting squad? I love it! Yeah you heard me right! Sundsvall is going to <br>be without every single good player they possess. Here's the list of <br>players that will watching from the sidelines:<br><br>STRIKERS:<br><br>JONAS WALLERSTEDT<br>KALLE LJUNGBERG<br><br>MIDFIELDERS:<br><br>TOMMY BERGERSEN<br>FREDRIC LUNDQVIST<br>HANS BERGH<br>PETER OLOFSSON<br><br><br>Now if you know anything about Sundsvall, you'll know that these happen to <br>be all their BEST players. Without them, they are now an incredibly <br>horrible team rather than the un-competitive team they are WITH a full <br>squad. And let's face it, they are not in the best of form to begin with <br>(2-0-4) 5-8 goals advantage in their last six games.<br><br><br>I mentioned earlier that Djurgarden was going to be without their best <br>player starting attacker SOREN LARSEN. Even though he won't be bringing <br>his league leading 10 goals to the match, Djudgarden has been grooming <br>fellow striker JONES KUSI-ASARE for his starting position anyway. Why? <br>Because 'LARSEN' is leaving after this season anyway. KUSI-ASARE has been <br>playing great as of late, with 5 goals total, but 3 goals in his last five <br>(5) matches. So just look at this as a "MAJOR MISMATCH" and nothing else!<br><br><br><br><br>THE JET <br> <br>MONDAY JULY, 11TH<br><br><br><br><br>SWEDEN: SUPERETTAN <br><br><br>TWO (2) GAME PARLAY: Both start @ 10:AM PST.<br><br>NORRKOPING ML (-182) over FALKENBERG<br><br>VASBY ML (-132) over VASTERAS<br><br><br><br><br>RISK: $150.00 WIN: $258.00

Comments

• moneygripmoneygrip Banned
    edited July 2005
    Already have straight up bets with all and parlayed all as well...<br><br>Good Luck!
  • BigJoeBigJoe Banned
    edited July 2005
    DUB same soccer play as my guy
  • dubpoetdubpoet Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    to win 1,000 and geeze sweating a little already but its 96 degrees here.