Betting Talk

hey pix

novacpenovacpe Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
i saw a few days ago you were going to offer a special price to bt <br>members......are ya gonna post it on your site or here?

Comments

• footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Both, actually.<br>I posted it once but will offer more detail later this week. <br>It will offer almost 40% off a Full Season Package if purchased before <br>preseason starts.<br>Thanks for the inquiry.
    edited July 2005
    The Nittany Lions DC was named Jerry Sandusky and you are correct. They <br>haven't been the same since he retired.
  • novacpenovacpe Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    i was trying to find some prices on the site and couldnt come up with <br>any.....its funny, the reason i didnt name sandusky was to see if anyone <br>else would.......you were the only one<br>zack mills as a poker player? just goes to show if ya get the right cards <br>anyone can win lol!
  • briansbrians Banned
    edited July 2005
    Hell i knew his name but really didnt think he was the best. Top 5 yes.<br><br>1 Vince Lombardi.<br><br>2 Hank Stram.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    Mills went out on sunday
    edited July 2005
    Go to my site and click on Premium Picks on the left.<br>All the prices are there except the promotional price. It has daily, <br>weekly, etc.