Betting Talk

Neteller Phishing Scam

LineWatcherLineWatcher Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Be careful of an email circulating stating that you won money from <br>Neteller's Cash Giveaway. It's a phishing scam to get your password. <br><br>I thought I won $500, but it turned out to be some fuckface looking for my <br>account information. <br><br>The good people at Neteller are on top of it, if you fall for the scam <br>like I did, they will suspend your account.<br><br>Even when I win, I don't...just my luck!<br><br>Jax

Comments

• footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I have Stones tickets, front row... want them?<br>LOL<br>The only problem is that they are printouts.... ;-)
  • LineWatcherLineWatcher Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I usually see Phishers from a mile away, but I really fell for this one. <br>I enter that cash giveaway every week...thought it was legit!<br><br>Anyway, you learn a new lesson every day!<br><br>How about Bobby A???? 24 dingers!
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Abreu is out of his skull in the 1st round... do you have him?<br>I passed this mess. I was looking at Carlos Lee from Milwaukee but <br>couldn't bet this thing.
  • LineWatcherLineWatcher Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    No, didn't bet the HR Derby...just a Phillies fan. I figure I would take <br>the night off from gambling....I couldn't even win enough tickets to buy a <br>Dave and Busters mug.<br><br>However, I like the NL tomorrow!