Betting Talk

ALL STAR GAME I HOPE TO SEE

Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
CARPENTER STRIKES OUT 9 IN THREE INNINGS...CLEMENS WALKS 6...ANDRUW JONES <br>STRIKES OUT TWICE AND DROPS A FLY BALL...LA RUSSA STILL GETS THE WIN AS <br>AMERICAN LEAGUE INFIELD COMMITS 6 ERRORS...ONLY JOKING BUT I AM SURE SOME <br>PITA KIA WILL THINK HE HAS TO ATTACK THIS POST...w2w

Comments

• MarquisMarquis Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    How the hell did any of the Cardinals get into this all-star game?<br><br>Oh, yea the fans voted them in, must be because of their good <br>looks.....SHEEEEEEEEET!
  • Wire2WireWire2Wire Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    do you think all the people that voted for the CARDINAL players realize <br>what a mistake they made?w2w
    edited July 2005
    ......the Cardinals have their biggest lead EVER in their division at the <br>break.<br><br>Oh, that's because Rolen had a big first half, oh wait he was injured and <br>didn't contribute much!<br><br>Oh, their overrated because their division doens't "rate" that well. <br><br>Yea, I would rate them "over" the rest of their division.........<br><br>Somebody please help tackle these people, cause they need HELP!
    edited July 2005
    you do know I agree with you...right?w2w
    edited July 2005
    Wire, we met fans agree on everything!<br><br>I never told you but my dad's horse I Claudius holds the 6 furlong track <br>record at Garden State, which he broke about 6 years ago, and I think the <br>time was around 107.1.<br><br>And no horse will ever break it!!!!
    edited July 2005
    Something to be proud of...that will stand for a long time...I saw <br>DR.FAGER set the 6f mark at AQUEDUCT in the 60's...he carried 122 lbs. <br>that day...his time has been passed many times since then...I no longer <br>know who holds the records...probably some overrated horses...w2w
    edited July 2005
    No overrated tracks in Missouri, as their are none.<br><br>Soon as they get one, surely it will be overrated!
  • GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    You guys are too much, geez. EOM