Betting Talk

Anna Benson gets run from the WSOP

ProduceProduce Banned
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
she got run because of using the "F-Bomb" at the tables. She got a 10 <br>minute penalty to start, then she came back to the table and dropped the <br>"P-Bomb and F-Bomb" again.<br><br>Then she gets run from the restuarant she went to after getting run from <br>the WSOP. She tried to take her dog into the restaurant with her and they <br>didnt allow it. She then broke out the "do you know who I am" card.<br><br><br>Once a stripper, always a stripper

Comments

• GooseSTLGooseSTL Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Is this a joke?If not, where's the info?Tx.nm
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    article is here... http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix_u.htm<br><br><br>or you can read about it on any big poker chat board.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    ANNA benson, the outrageous wife of Mets pitcher Kris benson, raised a <br>whole lotta hell in Las Vegas last weekend. The buxom former stripper was <br>ejected from the World Series of Poker at the Rio on Saturday for <br>excessive cursing. After serving a 10-minute penalty for dropping the <br>"f-bomb," a violation of tournament rules, benson returned and asked her <br>dealer, "Does that mean I can't say any other word? I can say c - - t, p - <br>- - y and c - - k, but I can't say f - - k?"