Betting Talk

Advantage Sports 2005/2006 Football Package

footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
In the coming weeks we will be gearing up for the NCAA and NFL football <br>seasons and I personally can't wait. The first preseason game is only 24 <br>days away...<br><br>Due to an error by my webmaster last year, my domain was not renewed and <br>the registration expired. As a result, we posted all the plays here at BT <br>for free. The record for last season is posted below and I know many <br>members followed and profited handsomely. This will be our 15th season of <br>providing winners as a "football only" service.<br><br>I am offering a special Early Sign Up Promotion to members of Betting <br>Talk... If you sign up for the Full Season package before the Hall of Fame <br>Game on August 6th, you will get every selection that we release for NCAA <br>and NFL games, including NCAA Bowls, NFL preseason and playoffs, Super <br>Bowl and any futures and props wagers. Nothing else to purchase at all... <br>the whole package. Those of you who followed last season know the results <br>we generated, the detailed reasoning and analysis that we provide in the <br>game writeups. Only a rare losing season in the NCAA Bowls kept us from <br>profits of over 100 Net Units! <br><br>The complete cost will be only $495, nearly 40% off the regular full <br>season price of $795. Payment is available through PayPal.<br> <br>If you are interested in being a part of this season's plays, visit our <br>website and send us an eMail. We look forward to having you be a part of <br>our service for the upcoming season and for many years to come. Join us <br>and see what an honest and straightforward Sports Service is like... no <br>hype, no scams. Feel free to email us with any questions that you may have <br>about packages and the plays.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Mychal<br>Advantage Sports<br>www.AdvantageSports1.com<br>(877)NFL-NCAA (toll free)<br><br><br>2004/2005 Results (Documented at BettingTalk)<br><br>NFL Playoff Record/ 13-8, +22.10 Units (Final)<br>NFL/55-47-1, +19.45 Units (Final)<br>NFLX/21-13-1, +16.7 Units (Final)<br>NCAA/53-38, +34.52 Units (Final)<br>NCAA BOWLS/7-12, -31.6 Units (Final)<br>Total/149-118-2, +61.17 Units<br>Percentage 56%

Comments

• ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    is your phone ringing off the hook?!?!<br><br><br>goodluck man
  • LetItRideLetItRide Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    How many units is a "normal" play for you, and what is the most amount of <br>units that you put on a game (and how often do those type of games come <br>up)? Thanks.
  • ProduceProduce Banned
    edited July 2005
    someone asked you a question the other day about the reds and the over or <br>something. You werent around that day to see it though. Not sure if you <br>care, it was on sunday I think
  • dubpoetdubpoet Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    or AAA will get mad
  • LetItRideLetItRide Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    You're right, I missed it. If the poster wants to re-post the question, <br>I'd be happy to answer it.
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    My units run from 3*-5*, but only a few 5* plays per year. I think (and I <br>will go through last year to confirm) that I had only 5 or 6 Five Unit <br>plays all season... with a 10 Unit Futures bet and a 7 unit Super Bowl <br>play. There were some 1* SB Props as well, the smallest unit amount. All <br>plays and writeups are in the Betting Talk archives for anyone that wants <br>to see them. The average is 3-4 units.<br><br>I prefer to err on the side of caution... you will see that I give out far <br>fewer plays than most of the services you find in our Service Plays area. <br>I don't play every MNF game, or every weekday NCAA game (Thursday and <br>Friday nights). My handicapping philosophy is detailed on my home page at <br>the site. People who follow the program strictly, like the LIR Road <br>Systems, will find that it is extremely profitable. Like anything, where <br>people get in trouble is making additional wagers and parlays, teasers and <br>such. Stay with the program and you will make money.
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    for the crew, depending on the amount of games available.<br>It won't seem like many after last year, and the writeups may have to be <br>condensed, but the plays will still be strong pix.<br>Get it? Pix? Hahahaha.