Betting Talk

Pick the Lock is back tonight

dubpoetdubpoet Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
And what a crap vacation it was. The bitch was worse than ever. She wanted <br>to take a day off and stay at her mon's house and leave me in her <br>apartment while I was not only visiting from out of town but taking time <br>off from work. She also bailed on the 2nd Whitesox game after I bought the <br>tickets saying she only likes the Cubs who were out of town. So I just <br>left and didn't say anything or return her calls. Fuk the bithch,<br><br>Al -130 (5 units) pinny<br><br>Over 9.5 -104 (2 units) pinny<br><br>YTD 211-151-8 + 193.29 units

Comments

• corvettecorvette Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Stay hot the second half of the baseball season. You will get as hot with <br>the ladies as you are in baseball, don't sweat it. Take care and good <br>luck throughout the rest of baseball.
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Is that JC's sister, Dub?<br><br>That's a shame, since her brother is so nice down to earth and normal.<br><br>Bummer trip.
  • dubpoetdubpoet Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    her whole family is so cool and down to earth and humble (except maybe <br>Joannie) but Susie is crazy. We broke up in May, but she called and said <br>lets get married and please take me back and I bought into it once again. <br>I understand that she was a girl of 13 and her family became famous so she <br>had no identity but its rediculous now shes 34, get over it.<br><br>I still love her which is what really sucks.
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Sorry to hear that... how well do you know the folks? Would talking to <br>them help?<br><br>I have gone through a similar situation... it is brutal.
  • dubpoetdubpoet Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    I only met John once but I have spent weeks with Joan and Mom. They know <br>she has big problems and are paying for her to live and John is going to <br>buy her an apertment and Joan pays for her therapy and mom pays her rent <br>and living expenses. She is incapable of work and until she really commits <br>to me I will not get involved in what to do about her unless she is my <br>wife.<br><br>Sad but I have trying to love her and help her for over a year now.
  • bixlerbixler Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    Who you dating, one of the Olsen twins?
  • corvettecorvette Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    not 18. Maybe it is Cher.