Betting Talk

KC secondary getting even thinner...

footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
edited July 2005 in Sports Betting
Eric Warfield gets suspended for the first four games of the regular <br>season for his 852nd DUI.<br>They already had problems and signed Ashley Ambrose, who is 34 and wasn't <br>getting many offers. They did get Patrick Surtain who will help but they <br>have no depth to speak of. Looks right now like it will be more track <br>meets when the Chiefs take the field.<br>In the preseason writeup I am working on, there are some incredible <br>numbers regarding KC games fromlast year that will surprise many. Hope to <br>have it done soon.

Comments

• AAASportsAAASports Banned
    edited July 2005
    Over city!!!!!! I think you had a few KC Overs last year if I remember <br>correctly Pix. In fact I think we both won a couple together...
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    And until the start posting them at 60, we will likely play many more!<br>hehehe!
    edited July 2005
    10/31/04 KC 45 Colts 35.....Line was 56....That was a fun one.....Looking <br>forward to your comments on the upcoming season with my "COMPLIMENTARY" <br>subscription......<br><br>(smile)<br><br>We did talk about that right??
  • footballpixfootballpix Senior Member
    edited July 2005
    What was the agreement again? LOL<br><br>By the way, have you noticed Jeannie Zelasko is pregnant and how good she <br>looks?
    edited July 2005
    Female Mammals always look better slightly knocked up.....